CHAPTER 7 : TICKING TIME BOMB

My 3 months were ticking. As much as I didn't want it to happen, I can't stop time just because I want it to.

I decided to pick myself together and spend as much time as possible with Sam.

No more time to waste on these emotions. It wouldn't change anything.

Better spend it happily with Sam rather than be alone with my thoughts.

I have a ton of time to mope around when I leave so I better stop now.

The next day, I told Khun Sam I wanted to leave the hospital.

It wasn't that I was sick in the first place. I was just tired.

Now that I've gotten enough rest, it's time to learn how to live again!

Khun Sam refused at first but after my desperate pleading, she asked the doctor if I can be cleared to go home.

The doctor was hesitant because she felt that I was still unstable but after I signed the waiver, I was let go.

When we arrived at our home, I hurried to hug Khun Sam and excitedly dragged Khun Sam to our bedroom.

I wanted to taste her. I wanted to touch every inch of her body and engrave her everything into my memory.

I guess Sam wanted to comfort me, so she didn't ask.

She just let me roam my hand all over her body, pinning her under me. Begging for my mercy.

Every touch brought an electric spark down our bodies. How can she taste so good?

M: tell me you love me

S: I love you!

M: again

S: I love you!

M: again

S: I love you!

Sam was near I can already feel her spasms. I won't be mean this time I'll let her cum but I won't stop until I had enough. I am not letting her sleep tonight!

When Sam did what I asked, it turned me on even more.

I was concentrating on her, making sure to use both my tongue and my hands.

Torturing her body with pleasure.

I loved it when she moaned. Knowing I'm the only one that can see her like this makes me prouder, so I took the fight more intensely.

I didn't give her any rest either. Right after she came, I attacked her even more.

Tonight, I had the power and I'm not sharing.

Sam was utterly defeated; I touched her head lovingly and I kissed her lips.

When I was sure she was asleep I hugged her and whispered "I love you Sam.

I thank God every day for giving me you. I promise you Sam, I'll come back for you! Please wait for me."

****†****†****†****†****†****

Hi loves!!
How's everybody!

Hope ur still reading!
Thank u for all ur support I truly appreciate it!

If you were Mon would u take a different approach?

If u were Sam would u wait for Mon?

Tell me what u think! I love reading about them :)
Comment, vote and share please and thank u!!