FINAL-

My return to the palace has made my life so much better , getting rid of hurrem sultan was the best thing that has ever happened to me . After what happened , I stopped talking to mihrimah too . As much as i understood her and tried to put myself in her place i could't forgive her

My exile didn't even last long so my anger was not over the roof but it still mattered , mehmed and i have gotten closer than any other time , he started treating me like i'm the only one in his world . There wouldn't be a day without him apologizing for what happened but i would just shrug it off to not unlock that memory again .

It has been very tough for me since the first day i have set a foot in this palace , lonely nights , love , pain , revenge , hatred , jealousy .. all of these were bottled right inside me for these past years and living here made me explore my inner self more and see what i was capable of .

~~~~~~~~~~~ 16years timeskip ~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Mom i can't with ibrahim anymore  " my daughter nesrin angrily paced towards me while holding her broken necklace .

" Nesrin , you again ? Will you ever stop quarelling with your brother " i said sighing for the millionth time today . I put my cup of tea aside and faced nesrin

" Mom we're grown ups and he's still stealing and breaking my necklaces " she hugged her necklace tightly before my door opened 

" Mustafa , Osman come in " i signaled my sixteen year old and fourteen year old to join us .

" Mother good evening " they each kissed my hand for blessing before sitting on the couch looking at their sister who was annoyed .

" You !! You always help ibrahim with this , did you do this " she shoved her necklace right infront of osman's face who bursted out in a laughter .

" Come on apologize to your sister " i said patting his shoulder gently before he mumbled a sorry

" I didn't catch that sorry ? " Nesrin cockily said after he repeated his apology .

No matter how many years go by , they will always fight over little stuff like this with eachother .

" Mother you have no idea when is our father coming back ? " Mustafa asked curiously

" He's going to be here very soon so we should get going " I stood up from my comfortable seat and we all left my room just so we can meet with my other kids .

" Validem " the little five year old rukiye came running to me with her ibrahim my oldest son .

Rukiye rushed to me side as ibrahim kissed my hand for my blessing , I looked proudly at him before hugging him lightly .

" We should get going come on " we walked to the sultan's chambers and stood there for some minutes before he entered the room and of course defne would be there with her son , I acted like she wasn't there .

Same man I fell in love with 17 years ago was infront of me , same heartbeat I had when I first saw him , and same feelings .

He entered the room with the biggest smile on his face as he stood infront of me as I welcomed him with a pure smile before kissing his hand .

" Your majesty I am so happy to see you again " I said with a big smile plastered on my face before he put his hands around my neck to place a kiss on my forehead .

My heart started beating so fast as he did so but I closed my eyes to overcome it .

" The prettiest Mother and wife , I see you have been taking well care of yourself " he smiled before moving to Ibrahim who was taller than him .