35

" Attention , Sultan Mehmet Han " the huge gates opened widely and all the higher ups and vizirs bowed down after mehmed who walked towards his throne

My gaze directed to hurrem sultan who was smiling widely at her son along with mihrimah .

" I've always dreamed about this moment " she said looking at her daughter with sharp eyes .

I just watched the enthronment ceremony with so much happiness , the moment i've always wanted to witness was now happening before my eyes .

" If i congratulate my son i should congratulate you too Rüya right ? " hurrem sultan spoke making me look in her direction .

" Thank you  sultana " i simply said before shifting my gaze back to mehmed .

" I guess now you will have to change your attitude and be more careful with your  behavior " she said letting a smirk draw in her lips .

" My duty will never change ,my priority has always been mehmed and your grandson " i replied with a smile and she nodded after me

The enthronment ceremony was rather long but just watching everyone bow after mehmed made everything better . When the door closed behind mehmed we all rushed out to the palace .

We all went to mehmed's chamber waiting for him to come , it used to be his late majesty's room .

I lined up next to fatma sultan and waited for the door to open patiently before it revealed mehmed walking in . I looked at him and he went to the center of the room

" I have something to announce " my heart skipped  a beat and everyone looked up at mehmed who stood there .

" What is it my son ? I hope it's something good " hurrem sultan said worried .

" I have decided to send all of my brothers away ,i can't kill them for now . I'll see what i can do with them " he said sternly and his mother sighed in relief .

This wasn't a good idea at all , he should get rid of everyone .

Mehmed then walked to his mother and kissed her hand for blessing , then everyone kissed his hand until he approached me instead he embraced me in a hug which everyone found odd .

" Thank you " he whispered in my ear before looking at me , i then placed a kiss on his hand before letting it down .

I was last one in the line so he took more time with me , but he dismissed us as he said he had to hold a council .

I immediately went to my new room and it was very similar to the valide sultan's room , i was really tired from the trip and the lack of sleep , i was still in a critical condition where i had to take care of myself even more carefully .

" Sultanim we decorated the room for you , if you don't like something we'll change it " sumbul agha said as he followed me to my room .

" Not necessary " i answered briefly as i turned around to face him .

" Sultanim in case you didn't know the whole capital will be celebrating his majesty's enthronement , we will hold a party for his majesty and for the harem " i rolled my eyes after hearing the word party because i knew what it meant .

" Okay " i answered him but he still had something to say " Hurrem sultan asked you to choose the girls that will go to his majesty tonight ".

I have never in my life met a bold and viscious woman my whole life , was she trying to make me mad or jealous ? Picking girls that will go to mehmed tonight ? Asking me to give  him to someone else .

" Why would i have to do that ? Isn't she the ruler of the harem " i asked dumbfounded and he smiled .

" It is but this was her decision sultanim " i nodded and quickly dissmissed him .

Hurrem sultan was literally getting on my nerves and it was only the first day , i sighed and then left to the harem . After the agha declared my presence everyone stood up and bowed down for me as the haseki sultan .

I looked at the girls and i was familiar with them since they were all in manisa .

I walked in the middle and my gaze immediately looked up where i found hurrem sultan standing looking at me with a smirk on her face ,i bowed down to her and continued .

She was trying very hard to put me down but it wasn't gonna happen,  Over my dead body ..

" You " i said designating a brunette and tall girl and then chose 6 other ones , they were all outstandingly gorgeous .

" Sumbul aga , teach them well so they don't screw up " i said to him before leaving back to my room ,i had to get ready for tonight's ceremony .  Part of me wished he would ask for me and not look at any of the girls ..