08

After what happened yesterday i couldn't tell mehmed anything , he loved his mother so much and i didn't want to upset him and create problems with her . The only thing i wanted was to leave with mehmed to his province , living here suffocated me so much .

I was planning to get revenge on hurrem sultan as soon as possible especially after i knew that her enemies were şah and fatma sultan . She is the great hurrem sultan and is unbrjeakable but i had to make her pay for what she did to me .

" Hope you get well soon " sesilia the one concubine i hated with passion said standing infront of my bed .

It was peaceful when i was in the nursery but when i went back to the harem i was getting annoyed .

" Your face is the last thing i wanna see " i said putting the cover over my face and closed my eyes .

" Didn't you know that i am going with şehzade selim to his province " she thought i cared about him or her and she was wrong .

" I never asked you and i don't care " i said loudly enough for everyone to hear .

She laughed hysterically and before she could add any word ,nigar came behind her to stop her

" What is wrong with you " she asked her with a disgusted face then pushed her aside .

Nigar then walked towards me and it was obvious she wanted to tell me something so i stood up with her help .

" Şehzade mehmed has asked for you to join his harem " she spoke in my ear and i couldn't help but squeal in happiness .

" really " i said not believing her and she inmediately poked me to lower down my voice .

" They are leaving tonight , prepare all your stuff and just wait for us " she said after looking around making sure no one heard us .

I nodded at her happily before i walked back to my bed and layed again , i was so excited that i didn't notice i was smiling this whole time .

Finally i will get rid of this palace , the moment i've waited for forever . At the same time i will lose my only friend in this palace Nadia , i didn't want to leave her and go .

I felt so bad to leave her that i even thought of giving on this idea but i promised mehmed that i will go with him and he promised me too . But one thing for sure is that i will never forget her

As i stared at the ceiling i kept thinking about the palace in manisa , i've always read books about how pretty it was but never had the chance to see it in real life but now i was gonna see it finally .

The sun was already setting meaning we should start getting ready  , half of the concubines who were going with the other princes were already excited . I didn't know who was going with mehmed and i didn't want to 

Soon after nadia came running towards me and hugged me tightly . I hugged her back knowing i won't see her for so many years

" Look i will not forgive you if you don't send me letter okay " she said looking at me with sad eyes and i cupped her cheeks .

" how can i ? I will never forget about you don't worry " i replied back making her giggle .

" Come on let's get you ready " she said walking towards my bed and opened the convenient besides it and started folding all my clothes while we chatted a bit .

I put a cap around me and was waiting just for nigar to arrive , all girls were tired of waiting and the excitment everyone was feeling was imamculate .

I hugged nadia one last time before she had to go back to her work to hurrem sultan .

Just few minites after she left nigar came to us followed by two aghas and two kalfas and everyone approached her .

" Nigar kalfa when are we going ? " a girl asked her half angry .

" We are going now follow me in order " she shouted so everyone can hear .

We a walked one behind another and my heart was pounding heavily , i felt like my legs were gonna give up at any moment .

I looked up for a second and looked at hurrem sultan and mihrimah sultan looking at us from the top . Wish i will never have to see her ever again

I followed the line and were heading to the main entrance of the palace where a lot of carriages were waiting .

Nigar first took the concubines who were going with şehzade mustafa and they were at least 10 . Then the concubines of mehmed , as she called my name i went directly into the carriage not wanting to see who was chosen apart from me .

The carriage was surprisingly empty so i just sat there staring blankly waiting for someone to get in but no one did ? What if i was the only one ? What if he didn't chose any one but me .

As i was thinking i was hit with a vague of dissapointment when i heard someone approach the carriage , when the door opened it revealed mehmet .

" Mehmet " i said standing up but i hit my head with the ceiling , i felt so embarassed but it all went away after he grabbed my hand .

" We are finally leaving together " he said grabbing my arm leading me to sit .

He sat next to me and stared at my eyes for a couple of seconds which made me feel butterflies in my stomach .

" I can't wait to go to manisa and finally stay with you there forever " i said laying on his chest as he wrapped his hand around my shoulder .

All i wanted was coming true , having mehmet by my side was all i ever needed in this life .