11

Yesterday night was the best night of my life , we had spent it together for the first time . Everything about it was perfect but i was sad that i won't spend with him the whole day but he promised me that he was gonna spend the night with me again today which made it less painful .

I was now standing in front of my new room , i got so excited to get mine .

" between two nights you managed to get your own room ,i'm jealous " daniela said teasing me .

" Guess i'll be lonely now " i said looking at her with a pout and she ruffled my hair .

" I'll check up on you and will make sure those crazy girls don't come near you " she said in a low tone as she checked the surroundings

" Rüya hatun we finished " the kalfas said as they opened the door of my room .

I scanned it with my eyes and it looked exactly how i wanted , i felt so happy that i could finally have my own room .

" Rüya " daniela said entering the room and looking at it in awe , i was a bit shocked that they got used to call me rüya , it pleased me a lot since mehmed himself gave me that name .

" What is going on here " i heard a female voice and immediately looked behind me to find mahfiruze standing not far from us

" What " i said walking towards her crossing my arms 

" Why are you coming to this room , who gave you the right " she said with so much hatred .

" Şehzad mehmed himself , if you have a problem with it tell him.about it " i said giving her the coldest answer .

" Don't forget , that i will give birth to the first prince . Don't get so excited " she said giving me her smirk and deep inside i wanted to slap her .

" we will see " i said it on purpose to piss her off and she immediately turned back and left my room

"Mahfiruze can get crazy sometimes you should take cautions from her " daniela said to me right after she left 

" I can be crazier trust me " i replied back staring at the door infront of me .

A part of mahfiruze was right , without a prince you have no value . My next step was to get pregnant but i didn't know if i really wanted it , i don't know if i am ready to be a mother or not . But at the same time it was my future i had to give birth as soon as possible so no one can come in my way anymore 
.

" I will leave you for now , i have a lot to do " daniela said after leaving my room .

I walked towards the window located in the corner of my room and opened it , it gave a very beautiful view of the trees and i could also see some houses not so far .

I was so focused that i drowned on my own thoughts , what was happening in the imperial palace ? Especially after the sultan's disease . He had suffered from exhaustion these past weeks , but hurrem sultan asked mehmed not to come because it wasn't serious

I had to know which side hurrem sultan was taking , she seemed to be more supportive towards selim for the throne . It was all they were thinking about , the throne .

But while mustafa exists none of her sons will dream of the throne including mehmed the oldest one , mustafa was the only obstacle infront of her and me . If mustafa takes the throne it won't be in the advantage of anyone

This is why i had to start settling a position between the royal family , if i don't get closer i won't have access to informations or anything . Mehmed has to ascend the throne no matter what happens , because if mustafa does instead he will kill him first and i wasn't ready for this . Mehmed was my everything .

First i have to get rid of mustafa then hurrem sultan , because these two are the only problems now . For mihrimah sultan , i never met her in person so i didn't know yet .

I got shook from the door opening , i looked over and looked at the aghas who were bringing some boxes inside my room .

I stood up and walked towards them in confusion

" what are these " i asked touching the three boxes they have just put down .

" Şehzade mehmed has ordered us to deliver them to you " the aghas said before leaving my room .

I opened the first box and noticed that it contained dresses , from all colors . I was willing to send some tissues to the trailor but now i didn't need to do it anymore .

Every dress was prettier than the other one , i felt so happy to finally have my own dresses and not exchange with other concubines . I organized all the dresses and put them apart , the second box contained jewerlies , i started unboxing all of them and orgamized them .

While the third box contained tissues , and they were all very beautiful . I was so overwhelmed and happy from his gifts , he made me so happy .

" Firuze kalfa " i looked over at her as she stood infront of my door .

" Prepare yourself "