06

Yesterday was one hell of an adventure , i couldn't even spend more time with mehmed because i had to run to the infirmary and continue my show , after getting diagnosed i was immediately taken to my bed and the halvet was cancelled , i couldn't get any happier .

As i was laying in my bed half sleeping a girl spoke with a loud voice making me wake up

" I don't know what's wrong with her , if i was her place i would have controlled myself " she was obviously talking about me since everybody knew about what happened .

I stayed calm to not get into quarells with her , i didn't even have the power to talk back .

Luckily the girl stopped talking after nadia came and layed next to my bed .

" What an exhausting day " she said letting out a long sigh , serving hurrem sultan sure wasn't easy .

" Get some sleep you might be tired " i said standing up a little bit .

" I will ,but first tell me what scene did you do today " she said getting closer to me and i laughed quietly explaining to her the whole situation .

" Girl , hurrem sultan was gonna faint from anger . As you know she can't have kids anymore she was afraid you will take her place " i smiled a little bit but it faded when i saw sumbul standing tall infront of me .

" Look at her , your smile is just showing now weren't you supposed to be sick " he said in an angry tone .

I was doomed .

" i made her smile a little bit , she is so tired " nadia said patting my hand slowly .

" Hope it is the case because this night will follow you no matter how you try to run away " he said smiling before leaving us alone

" Hope i die before it happens again " i whispered to myself but nadia smacked my hand .

" Don't worry , whenever you fall in a problem . Prince charming will come and save you " she said daydreaming and i knew who she was refeering to .

" Hope i leave this place soon ,mehmed promised me " i said with a light voice watching the girls walk in the hallway .

" don't worry sofia , you will leave " nadia reassured me with her soft words and i immediately hugged her .

" I don't wanna get seperated from you " i said with a sad voice making her whine

" Me too " she spoke pouting after breaking our hug  .

We heard claps coming from afar and we knew it was nigar kalfa who came to remind us to sleep , everyone started rushing to their beds and we all blew our candles out and covered with blankets .

Nadia immediately slept just seconds after putting her head on the pillow , she must be so tired with her new work .

I turned around to the side to face the back of another concubine ,only her blonde hair was shown . My eyes started to shut down slowly until i travelled to my imaginary world .

The next day

This morning was different , the summer has just arrived and the sun was very bright today . We took it as an oppurtinity to wash clothes in the bosphorus today . Surprisingly they let us out for the first time but i couldn't go as i had to continue my show of being sick so they don't send me today too

Almost all concubines went out today except for somd four girls who had to clean the hamam today and i was only given a simple task , tidy up the harem . But not the whole harem just the space we sleep in , i knew that sumbul and nigar wouldn't just leave me without a task

I started from the very first side and started wiping off all the dust and put all decorations on their places and even had to change the curtains .  After finishing half of the harem i already felt so tired ,but as i was a perfectionist i had to finish it all

I accidently looked up for a second and my eyes met hurrem sultan and on her sides were mihrimah and mehmed , i immediately looked away to not make it obvious .

But when i saw mehmed , my mood improved and a smile appeared on my face . As i was cleaning up the harem i had to sweep the floor using a broom .

I tried to focus on my work but i couldn't after seeing mehmed . I got shook from my daydream as i felt something hard bit me , my first reaction was yell .

" What is this "i yelled pulling up my dress to find a huge snake  walking away then the vague of pain hit me .

" Help " i said still grabbing my leg , few aghas approached me and tried to help but they weren't allowed to touch me at all so nigar came running imemdiately after i yelled few other times .

" oh my god " she gasped in terror after seeing the snake walk away

" Grab it " she ordered those aghas histerically before coming to me .

" The poison shouldn't reach your body " she said panicking while i was in a very big pain .

I closed my eyes tightly grabbing on my leg .

" do something " i barely could even speak to her as i was busy feeling the pain

Suddenly i heard loud footsteps coming ,  i looked at mehmed who rushed to my side .

" şehzade " nigar immediately moved to the side and bowed to him .

" We should take her now " he said before ripping off a tissue of my dress and tied it tightly around my leg .

Without hesitating he carried me away gentlu before he started walking , my eyes were slowly closing from the pain i was feeling

" Don't close your eyes ,i'm here " mehmed spoke with his soft voice as my eyes started getting closed .

Is it just me or i started updating every day omg i am currently writing this at 2am TT i always write my chapters at night and post them too . Idk i get motivated at night better since i spend the whole day studying . Hope you are doing great you inspire me to continue by your comments votes and even reads 🥺💚 love youuu <33