36

The party in the harem has started and the atmosphere was very fun , girls dancing here and there the smell of multiple dishes , it was fun but not for me knowing mehmed was with some girls .

" Hurrem , i guess you're getting better " Şah sultan said as she gave hurrem sultan a stern look

" How can i not be good when my lion ascended the throne ,his father must be proud of him " Hurrem sultan answered frankly

" you better start watching out from people who can bring you down " şah sultan said while eyeing me and i took a sip from my drink

" No one here dares to take my place or even be on the same level as me " Hurrem sultan raised her voice slightly trying to not come off as rude to the sultanas .

Sumbul agha then ran towards us and bowed to all of us before he brought his hand together

" I am sorry for disturbing you my dear beautiful sultanas but orders from sultan mehmet came to see rüya sultan " i immediately looked up in shock , usually the sultan doesn't have the right to meet with his favorite in the enthronment day but should be partying .

" What is this sudden order ? " hurrem sultan spoke slightly annoyed from her son's request .

" If you give me the permission " i stood up and bowed to hurrem sultan , she looked at me for some seconds before raising her hand for me to go .

She was so annoyed by it but i ignored her , i bowed down to her and the sultanas and followed sumbul agha .

I was glad i looked my best today so i could see him in my best condition ,my heart was beating fast just like the first time i was gonna go to a halvet .

As i got near to his room i could already see the girls i chose leaving his room with a dissapointed and dull expressions , they bowed to me and continued blaming eachother for getting sent back . I was so happy but i still needed to know what was so important that he had to call me

The door started opening slowly and my heart started to race with each step i took forward . Mehmet was standing in the center of his room facing the balcony , after i heard the door close i bowed down to him and his attention was on me .

I walked up to him and he immediately took my hands in his and the reflect of the moon on his face made the scenery look even more magical

" Rüya " he said while bringing his hand on my cheek and i melted in his touch "You may be asking yourself why i called you in this special day right "

I nodded with a smile on my face and he let out a chuckle .

" It's not that i am complaining but you shouldn't be sharing this moment with-" he put his finger on my lips making me stop mid phrase .

" If there is anyone i would want to share this moment with then it's gonna be  you " he ran his fingers throught my hair careful to not mess up with my crown.

" You are a free woman now , i give you freedom " i couldn't believe what he just said so i backed off  a little bit and a smile started forming in my lips

" Mehmet you just - " i brought my hands to my mouth and immediately started squealing around then hugged him tightly .

" You are the strongest woman i've ever seen ,  you dedicated your life to me once , gave me the most adorable son and made me the happiest i've ever been . From the very first moment i've seen you i knew you would change my life " he talked softly and with each word that slipped throught his mouth i started tearing up

" I want you to be free rüya just like how you freed me from my sadness before i met you " he continued and a firework striked making me jump a little bit .

" You were strong , kept me safe and protected me from everything you endured so much for me and i'll never be able to thank you enough " he then took my hand and guided me to the terrace where so many mzn were seated .

" Mehmet what " i said trying to process what was happening before my eyes .

" Do you accept rüya daughter of leonardo as a bride to mehmet son of suleiman han " sumbul agha nodded as he looked at the seikh infront of him

" and do you accept mehmet son of suleimen khan a husband to rüya daughter of leonardo " the man nodded and the sheikh stood up and he asked them three times before we concluded our wedding .

Tears started flowing down my cheeks as i watched our wedding ceremony .

" I- " mehmet put his hands on my shoulders and brought his hand to my cheeks to wipe my tears away . He took me back to his room and closed the door

" We are now legally married " he spoke softly before he broke the space between us and kissed me passionately , i felt like my heart was gonna combust at any moment .

" Mehmet i don't know what to say anymore , you can't understand how much this means to me , you have given me the whole world " i said before tears started forming in my eyes again .

" I always wanted to marry you ,i just waited for the right moment " he said leading me to sit on his bed which i did . He went straight to his desk and got a box in his hand , he sat next to me and put the box between us

" No matter what happens i want this necklace to always stay in your neck , it's connected to my heart " he said as he put a beautiful shiny necklace around my neck then placed a soft kiss on my cheek .

" You have given me the world , i will never be able to compensate how much joy you brought to me " he said before pulling me into a hug and i was in loss of words i just admired him under the reflect of the moon .

" I love you so much mehmet you have no idea " i stayed stuck in his embrace not wanting to move an inch while we both admired the fireworks brightening the night sky