44

Ever after hearing sumbul aghas words I felt like my whole world collapsed, I immediately dismissed him from my room and called in nurbahar whom I told everything .

" How dare she does something like that to you sultanim ? All you have ever done to her and she backstabbed you in the most horrible way " nurbahar spoke as she sat next  to me .

" my toxic trait is that I always try to make excuses for everyone  , I know internally that mihrimah sultan didn't do this of her own will " I looked at her and stopped talking for few seconds.

" you mean hurrem sultan  and rustem paşa have threatened her ? " nurbahar asked with her eyes wide open and I nodded after her .

And it was true when mihrimah lied , her eyes still hid a lot of things . Usually you would feel happy after backstabbing someone but she didn't and it was so off

" I have never excpected hurrem sultan to go this far , making her daughter suffer and exiling me to Manisa " I slammed my hand on the table infront of me .

This was my last straw with hurrem sultan .

" Now what are you gonna do sultanim ? " nurbahar asked as she fixed the table who moved few inches. 

" we have to go .. " I said it with a sad tone , I had to leave everything behind . " I can't believe that mehmed believed this , he turned his back on me " I held my tears back and got up .

" not only him that I'm gonna leave behind but also Ibrahim " I looked over at my son who was asleep peacefully next to my bed .

" sultanim trust me the truth will unveil now or sooner , you have endured worse than this remember ? You're the strongest Sultana I have ever met " her words made me forget the pain a little and got reminded of who am I and how much I endured to be where I am right now .

" I'm gonna leave with my head high nurbahar ,I will spite all of my enemies after I comeback they'll taste from the same cup and the first ones will be hurrem sultan and rustem " I hated those two the most in this exact moment .

I spent more time talking with nurbahar until it was time to sleep , and I barely slept this night I tried to spend it looking at Ibrahim maybe that would make me not miss him more than I would.  The sun has finally rose up and every single second passing by was torturing me .

I had breakfast along with Ibrahim and wore my clothes as nurbahar and some maids started packing my clothes and it was so devastating . At the same time I tried to make Ibrahim fall asleep

I would miss him so much , it was frustrating that I didn't know how many time I was going to be exiled for

I would miss him so much , it was frustrating that I didn't know how many time I was going to be exiled for.  Some sultanas have stayed more than three years and it made me anxious I didn't wanna be away for that long .

Suddenly the presence of Mehmet was announced and my door swung open, I bowed down to him as he approached me . A part of me wanted to hear him apologize to me and stop me from leaving but my hope faded away when I say the look on his eyes .

" It's time now " he spoke looking at me , my eyes traveled down to Ibrahim who was looking at me innocently. 

" the next time I'm gonna see you is when you'll give birth " mehmed said taking Ibrahim away from me .

My heart was shattered and the coldness of his actions was destroying me inside . The door opened again revealing sumbul agha

" the carriage is ready your majesty, sultanim " he bowed down to us and waited for me , I looked at mehmed one last time and bowed down to him before I kneeled down to Ibrahim and placed a kiss  on his forehead .

" your majesty " I bowed down to him as I left my room accompanied with nurbahar.  We walked  through the harem and all eyes were on me mainly hurrem sultan who was smiling widely but I will make sure the next time our places will be switched and I'll be the one to look at her down