43

It took me a while to calm myself down and finally get myself togethee but only after washing my face with cold water . Just after it an agha asked me to go to mehmed's chambers and i wasn't scared i didn't even care if hurrem sultan has snitched on me and told him that we fought at this point i just wanted mihrimah to be happy  . 

I walked to mehmed's chambers and the atmosphere was very tense as mihrimah was seen crying next to rustem and hurrem sultan was standing infront of mehmed .

" your majesty , valide , sultanim " i bowed to the three of them before i looked at mehmed who looked very uneasy and angry .

" come close rüya " i did as told and approached him as i didn't break eyecontact with mihrimah .

" Why did you do this ? Trying to break my sister's marriage ? Isulting my mother i am very dissapointed in you " mehmed spoke as hatred was sensed from his voice tone . But instead of answering him i was analyzing what he said .

I was so confused , i was just helping mihrimah and now i look like i'm the evil one in the story .

" Mihrimah sultan , this is not what happened right ? Tell his majesty the truth weren't you unhappy in this marriage ? " mihrimah avoided my question before she looked up at mehmed .

" I never told her anything , she was pressuring me to tell you this so she can put her trusted men instead of rustem " mihrimah said with so much confidence and credibility i was shook and couldn't move an inch nor make any sound .

" I never excpected this from you .. i don't want to see you again just when i thought you never cared about state matters . You stabbed me on my back and used my sister in your game " mehmed said all of these words looking at my face and i have never seen him dissapointed in me

" I am not lying .. mihrimah sultan say something why aren't you saying the truth ? " i looked over at mihrimah and she looked away .

" i said everything .. i don't have anything to add " she said wiping away her tears .

" Of course ... people like you are never credible nor honest i wasn't surprised " hurrem sultan added with an evil and challenging tone .

" Everyone can leave , leave me with rüya " mehmed said walking towards his balcony and i was left with them three .

I couldn't understand why mihrimah lied about the whole situation , I felt so wronged and betrayed but whenever I tried to get an answer from mihrimah she would avoid me . She looked at me for the last time before leaving the room . As they all left I went to Mehmet to the balcony where he stood staring at the view  .

" You were the only person I loved and trusted, I can't believe that you have lied to me and betray me in this way . I thought you weren't this type of person " Mehmet spoke with so much emotion in his voice and seemed so heartbroken. 

" Mehmet trust me I didn't do anything it is all a misunderstanding " I walked close to him but he distanced himself from me

" who am I supposed to believe now you or my sister and mother ? " he gave me a look that made my whole world collapse it was like a mistrust and disappointment look I wish I had died instead of having him look at me like that. 

" I promise I was only trying to help Mihrimah , Mehmet I love you so much I can never do such things to you never .. " before I reached to grab his hand he pulled it away

" I don't want to see you anymore.. " those words pierced through my heart like a dagger they sunk very deep down .

" I'll let you know about my verdict later " he turned his back on me and went inside and i was left behind ready to cry at any moment.

Everything  was overwhelming to realize and I could barely arrive to my room where I dismissed everyone from it just to think. 
Mihrimah has betrayed me in the worst way possible and I don't think I'll forgive her .

But I needed to understand the reason behind her lie .. I thought maybe they were threatening her with something and asked her to lie about this . But my mind was blank and all I wanted was to gain mehmed's trust back

The whole evening I couldn't eat anything only water until sumbul aga came up to me 

" Sultanım decisions from his majesty sultan mehmed have arrived  " sumbul said getting in after giving him permission. 

" say it sumbul " I stood up hoping mehmed believed me but my heart stopped as sumbul spoke

" his majesty has decided to exile you to Manisa "