37

3rd pov

" Everyone gather around and listen , his majesty sultan mehmet khan has legally married rüya sultan and made her his wife " sumbul agha announced the happy news to the whole harem and it took few seconds for whispers to start surrounding the harem

" How is this possible " the concubines started chatting between themselves , some were happy and some were dissapointed and hurrem sultan was one of them .

" Mother have you heard this " mihrimah smiled widely as she turned to face her mother but she wasn't happy at all

" Congratulations to my nephew " fatma sultan smiled very brightly as she continued chatting with her sister şah .

Hürrem sultan suddenly rose from her seat making everyone stand up in union .

" Stop the music , now everyone go back to their business " hurrem sultan shoved her dress in her hands and left the table furiously to her son's room .

The aghas standing next to his majesty's room stared at eachtoher as hurrem sultan stood up infront of the door .

" Open this door or else i'll have your head , both of you " she threatned and they immediately opened the door .

Hurrem sultan walked up in her son's room finding him with rüya talking peacefully while eating . Rüya immediately stood up and bowed down to her while mehmet stood confused and walked towards his mother

" Valide ? Why did you enter my room without any permission  " he said getting a little angry  over his mother's behavior .

" I should ask about from where did you get the permission to marry this woman ? " Hurrem sultan pointed at rüya who exchanged looks with her .

" I didn't know a padişah should take a permission from someone " he sarcastically asked her and she wasn't amused even one bit .

" You can't just take serious decisions like this " she tried to explain herself to her son but he wasn't digging it .

" We legally got married nothing is against law or religion right ? You and my father got married right why is it forbidden for me " he asked trying to get his mother to give him a logic answer .

" I earned it , i suffered manythings and lived in constant hell to marry your father " mehmet let out a chuckle and grabbed his wife's hand bringing her to his side

" You have no idea how much this woman has suffered for me . If there is someone who deserves to be happy then it's her " he defied his mother making her grow even more angry .

" I am not giving my approval to this marriage , i will never accept her as my daughter in law " She looked directly into her soul and if looks could kill then rüya would've died already .

" I will always respect you sultana , i will make you believe i am worthy of his highness " rüya sarcastically spoke as she wanted to kiss her mother in  law's hand but hurrem sultan backed off

" Mother " mehmet raised his voice a little bit but his mother angrily left his room .

After her viscious and poisonous words , rüya went back to her room as happy as ever she immediately gave gold coins to all the harem girls as a gift for them .

Rüya pov

" Today is a very beautiful day , my new room looks stunning  " i said squealing and jumping in my place .

Our wedding lasted three days and one month has already passed since , everyone started respecting me and i grew high in my status . I was very close to mihrimah sultan's place

" Ibrahim is very playful today " Nurbahar said as she gave him another toy and i smiled happily as he was more comfortable in our new room .

With the money i received in my weeding ,i spent half of it in donations helping people in town and all poor people and i felt really good . I could finally do charity works and do so many other things now that i'm a free and married woman

Ibrahim was in a very good mood today and he always asked about his father , he was already able to walk properly without my help .

As i was watching the new tissues i got the door opened revealing mehmet , my face immediately lit up as i saw his figure standing not very far from me

" Mehmet " i immediately stood up and hugged him tightly .

" I have missed you , i haven't been seeing you a lot lately " he spoke with a sorry expression on his face but i understood him as he was busy fulfilling his duties

" Don't say this mehmet , you have your duties and it's not easy to rule the world " i answered while massaging his arms lightly .

" Father " ibrahim squealed happily and ran towards his father who kneeled down to hug him .

Ibrahim threw his arms behind his father's neck and didn't want to let go at all .

" My hero is now all strong " mehmet smiled brightly as he started tickling him everywhere .

I smiled at the sight of them playing together , so we decided to have dinner together and spend more time with him . Me and him sat across each other while ibrahim was playing around the room .

" I hope you're taking care of yourself , i noticed you got thinner " mehmet asked in concern but i reassured him .

" It's just the weather don't worry " i gave him a huge smile which he absolutely adored .

We continued chatting about everything that has happened this week and i felt blessed that we spent this night together because he usually would be working at this time .

We finished eating and we immediately layed down on my bed with ibrahim put in the center . I caressed ibrahim's hair careful not to wake him up and mehmet was staring at me

" Should you be looking at me now " i teased him and he shifted his attention to his son while laughing .

" I know but you're so pretty i cannot stop myself " he smiled widely but before i could smile back i felt my stomach do a flip , nausea started coming in the way and i immediately jumped out of the bed .

" Are you okay " mehmet rushed to my side trying to keep me on my legs .

" I've been getting strong nauseas like this lately " i said calmly after i gained back my strenght .

" You should see a doctor right now " he put his hands on my waist and sat me down on my bed .