41

The palace never stopped from partying , the whole capital was happy for mehmed and so was I , even if it hurted my pride but i still held no grudges towards the newborn . The only one i hated the most was defne who always measured herself to me .

As for the festivities , i always lied about my pregnancy sickness to not attend and have to deal with all of them . After four months , I was doing very great and i followed a healthy diet , mehmed was very caring for me and i couldn't ask for more .

I was currently having dinner with mehmed since i haven't been with him since defne gave birth . We were chatting about everything  , i really enjoyed being with him more than anything else

" I have a surprise i want to tell you but it's kind of early to say it now " mehmed said out of the blue making me grow curious .

" You know i don't like to wait " i pouted then chuckled a little bit .

" Well , it's not gonna be a surprise anymore if i say it " he teased after taking a sip from his drink . And i took advantage of that moment and shifted next to him .

" You won't tell your beloved wife ? " i said in a sad tone waiting for a reaction but he just put the cup down and shook his head .

" Well he wanna know " i put his hand on my swollen stomach and he seemed to finally wanna tell me .

" Well no , it's gonna happen after you give birth so very soon "  he was right my delivery date was due to very soon and i was already nervous about it .

" Then okay i'm not gonna ask you anymore " i rolled my eyes as i looked at the door who opened revealing two girls bringing dessert , and they were wearing a revealing dress god knows for what .

Before they can come near , i stopped them from their tracks and got up myself and took the plates from them .

" This is the last time you wear this when his majesty is over " i whispered to them in a threatening sound and they immediately apologized before i walked back to the table .

" Why didn't you let them come in " mehmed asked curiously but he obviously knew why i didn't let them .

" Well just like that "i said trying to sound normal but he always found a way to tease me .

" Yeah i believe you " he laughed it off and i took the plate but it had a lot of sugar sprayed on top and i couldn't eat it .

" I know it's hard to hold yourself but you have a diet to follow don't think i forgot about it " i looked at him with a sad expression but he didn't budge or respond .

" Ugh fine but i'm gonne feed you so i don't feel bad " i said bringing the spoon infront of him and he ate it .

" No i don't like it " he said coughing to the other side and i looked at the dessert and blinked twice before i looked at him .

" It looks delicious though " i said examining it with the spoon before i put it down .

" It's better you didn't eat it " mehmed reassured me after he drank water so he can forget about the awful flavor of the dessert .

" I have a lot of work tomorrow ,i should get going " i felt sad that he was gonna leave already , i wanted him to stay .

We both got up from our seats and he immediately placed a hand on my cheek and the other one on my waist .

" Good night my love " he placed a kiss on the corned of my lips before i pulled him onto a kiss .

" Why can't you stay " i sadly sighed before he laughed .

" You always take the whole bed " he blurted out making me raise my eyebrow in confusion .

" Me ? " i frowned " well i don't want you either " i crossed my arms .

" I just want you to feel comfortable , you should rest more than any other time " he was concerned about my health more than me and it was very sweet from him .

" Fine then , i love you " i said before hugging him tightly . He left my room and i immediately felt the void in my room

I called in the maids to clean up the table as i changed into my sleep wear , i then opened the curtain to ibrahim's bed to see if he's still sleeping and there he was laying like an angel  .

" Sleep well angel " i said caressing his hands before i went infront of my mirror and took off all my jewerlies before i hopped on my bed to sleep

HELLOOOOOOOO GUYS , omg first of all i'm sorry for not updating it's just that i have work so yeah we're already in chapter 41 omgg you guys thank you sm for 19k reads it means the world to me , also i just wanted to inform you that this book is finishing in like 7 chapters and i promise yall are getting a happy ending this time ❤😭 well goodbye for now