16

3rd person pov

Everyone panicked to arrive on time to the palace , rüya had to go to the doctor as soon as possible .

" I am doing my best to stop the bleeding but it won't " daniela said panicking as she held ruya's head

" with the speed we're going with we'll gonna arrive very soon " another maid calmed daniela down .

Rüya was still laying unconscious fighting for her life and her child , while mehmet was doing his best to arrive in time .

The carriage kept going in it's maximum speed until it stopped , mehmet opened the door and immediately took rüya in his arms and immediately called for help as he came into the palace .

All the maids rushed towards the palace not knowing what was happening until mehmet walked past them , he immediately took her to the nursery room panicking .

" Please , we should check her would you leave " the nurse immediately closed the door after mehmet who was so nervous .

Not many minutes passed by and mihrimah sultan and hurrem sultan came too , hurrem sultan immediately hugged her son .

" Why did you come so early you are supposed to arrive until tomorrow ? " hurrem sultan asked worriedly .

" Some bandits attacked us in the road and " he looked at the door and said in a sad tone

" Rüya got injured and she's pregnant i'm never forgiving myself if something happens to them " he said feeling so guilty .

Mihrimah gasped at the news and immediately took her brother's side .

" Who will trap you ? Who has the audacity to do this evil work for you " hurrem sultan said thinking deeply but mehmet wasn't even thinking about it

" when rüya gets well , i'm gonna kill whoever did this to my family " he said determined not being able to control his anger

" Come on , they will do their work . Come to my room and we'll talk there " hurrem sultan grabbed her son's hand but he stepped back

" I will not move from here , my place is next to her " he looked at his mother again and she didn't seem to like the idea of her son being so attached to rüya .

" Mother he is right , he should be next to her in these moments " mihrimah said grabbing her brother's hands .

Hurrem sultan left them and walked away while her children stayed next to each other .

They have waited for so many minutes until the door opened , they flinched and immediately walked towards the midwife

" What happened ? Is she alright is my child okay " mehmet asked nervously and the woman took her time to take off her bloody gloves .

" Speak " mihrimah raised her voice at midwife

" Rüya hatun is fine " mehmet sighed deeply from relief and immediately asked for the baby .

" Rüya hatun is a warrior she managed to save the life of the baby too , if she was brought a little more late she would've lost her life " mehmet immediately began to tear up  and hugged his sister .

" can we see her now " mihrimah asked the midwife and she shook her head

" Rüya hatun won't be able to communicate right now she's under drug , she will wake up later " the siblings both nodded and mehmet couldn't help but tear up from joy

Rüya P.o.v

I opened my eyes slowly and started to adjust with the light of the room and i immediately jumped ,but the sudden move gave me pain on my abdomen .

" what happened " i said to myself as i started to recall the last thing that i remember .

" My child " i said panicking , i started to yell for someone to come and threw away every object

" Where is my child " i repeated few times before the door opened revealing daniela who ran towards me

" Rüya calm down " she said grabbing my arms

" Tell me did something happen to him ? Where is mehmet " i said looking towards the door .

Mehmet then came running towards me and daniela left , he hugged me tightly and kissed my head .

" Don't worry my love i'm here " i immediately stopped panicking when he hugged me 

" Nothing happened to our child " he kissed my hand and i finally calmed down and sighed .

" You are the strongest woman ever , you saved him and you " he said looking into my eyes deeply and put a kiss on my forehead but we immediatly jumped after the presence of his majesty got called

Mehmet stood up and i looked over at the door , his majesty and hurrem sultan were coming in followed by mihrimah sultan .

" Stay still " Sultan suleiman said ordering me to not move , i looked down

" How are you doing better ? " He asked me and i looked at mehmet who gave me a smile

" I am better , may god keep you alive your majesty " i said smiling and he nodded .

" Whatever it costs ,i'm going to find whoever did this to my grandson . You can sleep peacefully , whoever did it will never escape my punishment " his majesty said with anger and i felt happy that the sultan himself was giving us this importance

" We will ,your majesty . Hope we will find the culprit very soon " mehmet said caressing my hand .

His majesty nodded with a smile and left along with hurrem sultan .

" Rüya , whatever you need will be in your disposition " mihrimah said giving me a warm smile .

" Thank you so much sultanim " i said smiling back to her and she also followed her mother .

" I don't wanna stay here alone " i grabbed mehmed's hand tightly and he smiled .

" My father will hold a divan , when ze finish i'll comeback i promise " he kissed my hand and i leaned in and kissed him gracefully before he left .

I covered myself and layed again , i thanked god that he saved both me and my child ,but i will never forgive who did this to me never .