46

My eyes have slowly started to open as my vision started adjusting to the blinding lights in the room , the first thought that came into my mind was my baby . All I could remember was me giving birth , blood started rushing throught my veins and I got up very fast .

" Is there anyone in here " I got dizzy from my subtle move so I grabbed the wall for support , the door opened revealing hurrem sultan and I have never been so confused my whole life .

" Sultanim- I " I muttered still shocked to see her here . " what is happening "

She smirked before coming in and closing the door behind her .

" You have been blacked out for two days now , you're lucky to be awake right now because you wouldn't have seen your children " she said in a sarcastic tone and it was all adding up ..

Did they come to take my baby ? And what did children mean ? Did I give birth to two ? I just wanted to see them .. why was I lucky to be awake ? Were they gonna take them somewhere

" Sultanim where are they I wanna see them now " I said raising my voice a bit making hurrem sultan get surprised , she didn't even bother to look my way so I left my room running in all directions trying to find them .

" I'm going crazy , God help me find them." I started checking each room but nothing suddenly nurbahar came running to me

" Sultanim why did you move ? And when did you wake up, "she panicked as she saw me in this hysterical state and grabbed my hands .

" Nurbahar please tell me where are my children " I said looking around the hallway .

" Sultanim calm down I'm gonna bring you to them " she said grabbing my hand and taking me to mehmed's room .

" His majesty is inside " she said asking the guard for permission .

I never thought mehmed will come all the way to.manisa ? I thought only hurrem sultan would come .

The door swung open and I stepped in as I looked at mehmed sitting in his desk while two babies were sleeping peacefully next to him

" Enter and see them as much as you like " he said not even bothering to look at me .

I rushed towards them and pulled the blanket away from their faces and admired them , I was feeling so happy and grateful .

I knew this one was a daughter because she had a pink blanket , I carried her in my arms and studied every inch of her face as she was moving a lot . I kissed her deeply , trying to remember and smell her beautiful scent .

I put her down before carrying the other one who I assumed was a boy , I looked deeply at him before kissing his forehead lightly . Tears were already forming in my eyes from joy , it has been so long since I felt this happy .

" He will be leaving with me to the capital " mehmed said coldly making me turn to his direction .

" Your majesty ... are you going to take him away ? " I asked in disbelief as I stared at the baby in my arms . Mehmed looked at me in the eyes and nodded

" After we name him , we're gonna head straight to the capital as I can't be away from it for so long " he put his pen down and folded his hands together .

" Your majesty , you are the only one who'll understand me . Look they haven't even opened their eyes yet you wanna seperate then from me ? I haven't even seen them well or felt like I was a mother to them " I said putting the baby boy back into his crib .

" This is my final decision and I won't be changing it , if you're ready we're gonna name them now " Mehmet said raising up for his seat to face me .

" Mehmet don't do this - we both know that this will not do good for any of us " I said trying to convince him to reflect on his decision "

" I won't repeat myself again rüya.. " he looked away before placing a scarf on my head . " wear this "

He called in the aghas to call the family so we can start the naming ceremony and my heart has shattered into many.pieces as he started to act coldly with me