05

Seven days ,it's been exactly even days since i didn't see him and i felt sad about it , sultan suleyman took all his princes with him to Bursa amd they're going to stay there for god knows how much .meanwhile here the tension between hurrem sultan and mahidevran sultan is rising , Mahidevran sultan had to put mustafa on the throne as he was the eldest .

While hurrem sultan wanted to put mehmed , they were constantly fighting over this . And i only knew it because nadia was assigned to serve hurrem sultan just two days ago that i don't see her that often .

I spent my whole time either reading a book or helping with the chores . I didn't have the right to write to mehmed or anything ,and he also didn't send me anything so we don't get into troubles .

" Sofia get up are you daydreaming again " i looked up at nigar kalfa standing tall infront of me , i got up and approached her quickly

" Yes " i said showing her zero interest , she grabbed my arm and took me to the corner .

" His majesty is coming back today and is on his way, and you will to halvet tonight " my headt dropped to the floor in disbelief

" What " i said shook , i felt like someone slapped me in the face .

" As you heard , you don't have much time let's go prepare you " she said grabbing my arm and i pushed it away

" I won't go , even if you kill me " i yelled infront of her and everyone turned to look at us

It was impossible for me to do this , the sultan was very old and this couldn't happen at all . Plus hurrem sultan will never leave me alive .

" Stop doing a show here and let's go " she said dragging me away with her to another room .

" Nigar kalfa please try to find me a way out , i can't do this understand me " i said begging her as she was only rolling her eyes at me

" this is the reason why you came here don't forget " she said crossing her arms with a big frown .

" I know but please not this , i can't  " i said thinking about mehmed ,i couldn't betray him like this plus with his father . This can't happen

" You will go " she said one last time before calling in another kalfas .

They were four of them , they looked severe . Each one of them came to my sides and they started dressing me forcibly , i was trying to free from their grip but they were stronger than me . I couldn't help but cry , my eyes became red and puffy .

" we finished " one kalfa said loudly so nigar can come in , i looked at them with so much hatred i wanted to punch them so bad .

" Perfect , only few moments . They already arrived to the capital get her ready to go " nigar said ordering the kalfas to go out so i stayed with her .

" I hate you so much " i yelled in her face and stood up furiously .

" You will thank me later " nigar kalfa said as she touched a strand of my hair ,i pushed her hand away and left the room to be welcomed by sumbul standing in front of me 

" Let's go "he said showing me the way , i walked next to him and i felt like killing myself at any moment .

I have never hated my life this much until this day , if this night happens i will never dream of mehmed ever again i will belong to the sultan's own harem and i can't be with mehmed my whole life .

This night shouldn't happen , it's either i fake an illness or bark at the sultan so he thinks i'm crazy . One of them

We walked until we arrived to the golden path , my heart started beating so loud that i thought i would die . I was only steps away from my disaster

" Sumbul " i said putting some weight on sunbul who stopped in his tracks .

" What is wrong with you woman " he asked irritated from my behavior .

" I do not feel well " i said grabbing my head and leaning on him more .

" Maybe just because of excitment let's go " he didn't seem like giving up as he dragged me with him

We arrived infront of lokman aga and i knew this was the moment ,before he could open the door i fainted on the floor .

" Sofia hatun wake up " sunbul started swearing at me multiple times and he started shaking me to wake up . I had to act till the end if i want to get saved

Sunbul tried so many ways to make me stand up but i refused , he started panicking not knowing what to do

" what is going on here " i heard a familiar voice ,before i can open my eyes i remembered that i should keep acting . I knew this voice belonged to mehmed

" şehzade " i felt sunbul move from my side . " This woman fainted " he said ashamed .

I felt a grip on my waist and back then a lift .

" şehzade this isn't allowed "sunbul said panicking again trying to put me down .

" Mind your own business " mehmed said as we walked away .

I opened my eyes slowly to catch a glance of him , he was so beautiful that i couldn't believe , he looked down for a moment and realised that i was awake .

" Please don't say it to anyone " i whispered and he gave me a smile and a nod while we continued walking until we arrived infront of a door ,he opened it and got in . He immediately placed me on his bed

" What was that for "he said closing the door as i was adjusting my sitting position .

" You saved me thank you " i said playing with my hands and he just gave me a weird look before sitting next to me .

" Were you going to see my father " he said with a dissapointed look .

I looked down before looking back at him .

" yes but i didn't want to ,  they forced me to go " i said explaining to him the situation and he seemed to understand .

" Glad i came in the right time " he smiled as his hand got closer to mine

" If they ever find out they will kill me i'm sure " i said worriedly as i stared at him

" Don't worry about it ,you're not gonna fear this anymore " before he can get closer i stood up

" This is also wrong , we cannot be together either " i said fixing my dress ready to leave but he grabbed my hand once again .

" Everything is possible ,i will make you stay " he  guided me back to my seat and put both his hands on mine.

" i'll talk to my mother and you'll belong to my harem ,i want you to go with me " he said looking at my eyes and i felt super safe when he was talking .

" I wanna go with you too " i said giving him a smile , he started convincing me little by little about the idea .

It was what i wanted but i didn't know that we were allowed to be together but unless i haven't been with a man before .

" I never thought this would happen " i said giving him my brightest smile

" we will be together , and unseparable " he said patting his shoulder .

I layed on his shoulder gently and his touch felt so safe and his scent was so beautiful .

" It won't take very much , we'll be leaving to our provinces next week " mehmed said and i immediately smiled

" Tell me about yourself " i said looking up at him and he laughed about my question

" what do you want to know exactly " he asked with a soft voice making me shiver .

" everything " i whsipered .