26

Finally today was my last day in the imperial palace , we have spent almost three months in here and each day that passed by sharing oxygen with all the witches in her made me suffer .

I was arranging all of my clothes neatly while ibrahim was sitting besides me , nurbahar and I chatted for so long until we finished packing .

I hated people packing my things for me , i always wanted to do these things on my own . Suddenly the door opened and i knew no one could get it without permission other than mehmet 

I look towards the door and bowed to him while nurbahar quickly exited the room leaving us together .

" Your eyes look so tired " i said walking towards him while carefully touching his eyes , he gave me a reassuring smile then  placed a kiss on my hand .

" i know that as long as i'm here i would always be busy " he sighed deeply before sitting down.

" but we're finally going home right " i said taking a seat next to him .

He smiled widely then noticed ibrahim sitting next to me .

" I didn't even have the time to spend more time with him " he carried him into his arms and put him on his lap .

" i'm always praying for your well being , and we both miss you " i said laying on his shoulder lightly and he put a kiss on my forehead .

" we have to meet his majesty and my mother today " i innerly didn't want to meet any of them but i knew i had to .

" fine and when " i said carrying ibrahim in my arms to put him to sleep .

" tonight , my brothers will be there too . If nurbanu bothers you with any word she'll have to deal with me this time " he put his words clear and i nodded .

I told him about what nurbanu was saying to me all this time and we had never kept a secret from eachother .

" i don't want you to care about things like this , in the end i'm never gonna see her again right " i put a smile on my face making him smile too .

We talked for few minutes before we started getting ready , i put on my favorite dress and dressed ibrahim too . I was brushing my hair while mehmet was fixing his hat

After i finished doing my hair i walked towards mehnet but stumbled a little bit and he caught me right on time .

" Are you okay ,you look pale " mehmet said caressing my face gently but i just nodded in response .

I felt okay at the moment but my head started spinning shortly after . Mehmet helped me sit on the bed and tried to help me comeback to my senses

" If you're not okay i'll call the doctor right now " he worriedly looked at me but i stopped him from getting up .

" Few minutes and i'll be okay , i guess because of the weather change " i tried to reassure him but he didn't seem to dig it .

After some minutes , making sure i was okay we left our room accompanied with ibrahim .

We walked past the harem and everyone's eyes were on mehmet and i've never wanted to punch someone in the face until today . We made it towards his majesty's room and we got the permission to get in .

I bowed at the entry and scanned the room , everyone was lined up starting from hurrem sultan next her three sons while nurbanu and huricihan were standing not few meters far , and the table was well prepared and settled

I and mehmet walked towards hurrem sultan and she inmediately embraced mehmet in her arms . It took them few minutes before i walked up to her and kissed her hand

" How is my beautiful grandson doing " she said with a wide smile as she carried ibrahim in her arms . She gestured me to leave him with her and i bowed to her before walking up towards nurbanu and huricihan

Nurbanu looked like she was going to give birth very soon and she already felt like an empress . I bowed to huricihan sultan and she gave me a soft smile , i rolled my eyes at nurbanu and we all waited for his majesty to enter the room

" my prince is coming very soon won't you say something sultanim " she looked at me and huricihan .

" you either shut up or i'll wipe you down the floor " i said harshly to her making huricihan sultan chuckle .

" You shut up no one asked you " nurbanu replied angrily ready to burst

" Nurbanu know your place , don't comlare yourself to me or ruya . Give birth first then we'll see " huricihan said a bit loudly and nurbanu facepalmed and shut up for once .

Sultan suleiman entered making everyone bow and look down , his sons greeted him then we walked up to him to kiss his hand .

He kindly asked me about ibrahim and his health before he ordered us to sit down around the table