30

I couldn't sleep the whole night , i had to rest but i couldn't move an inch from mehmed's room . I stared at him from the window and couldn't blink an eye until firuze persuaded me to get some sleep which i enventually did

I still had a son to care of , i haven't been with him a lot lately and i felt so guilty . After all was going on i couldn't even think rightfully , after waking up i played with ibrahim with the little energy i had left .

" Sultanim what are we gonna do about nurbanu sultan " nurbahar shook me from my imagination .

" The only thing i am concerned about is mehmed's recovery , but nurbanu will never escape my anger " i replied getting angry all over again .

" Did the girl arrive ? " i asked again and she nodded . " call her for me "

Nurbahar left my room and cameback few moments later with a very beautiful girl . They both bowed to me

" What's your name " i asked her and her blue eyes shifted into mine " my name is efsun " i nodded at her response , i gave the sleepy ibrahim to nurbahar who put him to sleep and corrected my posture .

" If huricihan has sent you then she probably trusts you for this mission right " i looked at her from head to toe and she nodded

" I wish i can meet your excpectations sultanim , it's an honor to be serving you " she approached me and kissed my robe then got up again .

" Trust me that if you succeed this mission and get rid of selim i wil make you the richest woman in town " her eyes widened  and gave me a wide smile

" But you have a lot of time , to get rid of him . Find a way , do anything possible to accomplish it " i finally finishes all my instructions before she left my room .

Mehmed's lala has already informed the palace and sultan suleyman should be now on his way with the family . This is the moment where i'll take the advantage to hand them the enemy and prove it infront of nurbanu .

I have met with the doctor and he always said that it wasn't clear yet , no cases were detected in the palace which was a relief . I prayed for mehmed every single minute

One week later -

Today sultan suleiman arrived and everyone rushed to mehmed's room and only stared from a far , hurrem sultan was so devastated and kept crying infront of his room .

In my surpise nurbanu also came and she didn't seem to be bothered at all , we were currently all in his majesty's room facing him

" How can mehmed get sick suddenly " he asked making us all look at him .

" Your majesty , i am sure this isn't a coincidence this was staged " i stepped in making his cold gaze land into me

" What does this mean ? " He walked towards me and i cleared my throat ,i looked at nurbanu and she started panicking .

" your majesty , no one from the palace has fallen sick not even me or your grandson . It was directly to the prince " i explained making his eyes widen even more

" What are you trying to say by this , did someone intend to do this " Şehzade beyazid asked dumbfounded .

" Exactly and i know who did it " i fiercely said before walking towards nurbanu .

" You have nowhere to escape right now " i said to her my eyes full of hatred and she immediately started to look around her .

The door opened right in time and the aghas brought the woman and the other agha . Who were badly bruised and threw them infront of his majesty .

" what is happening " sultan suleyman said glancing them .

" You will now tell everyone what you told me letter by letter " i said grounding them both and they were nervously breathing .

I glanced at nurbanu who was so close to fainting and selim looked at her dissapointed .

" your majesty , rüya sultan was right .. n-nurbanu sultan has sent us here to kill his highness " the girl spoke nervously and everyone gasped

" Liar , why are you lying " nurbanu hysterically yelled at the woman and tried to kick her .

" Nurbanu is this right " sultan suleiman asked her and she started looking away while shooking her head .

" Nurbanu " hurrem sultan yelled at her and gave her a slap making her fall backwards .

Sultan suleyman stood there and immediately fainted making everyone rush towards him . Nurbanu took advantage of this to go and talk with the two but selim grabbed her and pulled her to the balcony .

Hurrem sultan tried to wake sultan suleyman up then called for the doctor , she immediately rushed towards nurbanu and dragged her by the arm out while nurbanu was crying .

This is exactly what i wanted , whoever messes with my family gets what they deserve