45

3 days were spent in the road , three days without getting proper sleep or clean thoughts . Ever since I left the capital the only thing that was going through my mind was my son and mehmed . I have missed them but I felt so wronged by mehmed and mihrimah .

I was so dissapointed and couldn't forgive mihrimah , this would probably last very long time if she doesn't talk to mehmed again and tell him the truth .

I entered the palace and suddenly memories started coming back, I spent my most beautiful days with mehmed in this palace . We shared bitter and sweet moments under this roof and now entering it without him shatters my heart into pieces . The aghas were quick to bow down to me as a Kalfa showed me my room .

" sultanim your lunch will be served now " the Kalfa said bowing down to me and I just dismissed her

" I don't want anything I just want to sleep " I said taking off my coat giving it to one of the maids . I carefully sat down in my bed and took deep breaths before laying down

Nurbahar with the help of the other maids started unpacking our clothes and things we brought from the capital as I started closing my eyes slowly drifting to sleep .

" Sultanim you should eat , if you don't then the baby will be affected by it right " nurbahar said trying to wake me up but I kept my eyes shut .

" I don't want to talk " I simply said before turning to the other side but she kept insisting until I sat down .

" Believe me I wanna sleep forever right now , I wanna close my eyes and open them in the capital " I sighed heavily before I started eating .

" these days will be over soon don't worry , we will comeback " nurbahar said as she sat next to me inviting her to eat with me .

" I feel so nauseous " I said throwing my head back taking a deep breathe as I swallowed down the food .

" Are you okay sultanim " nurbahar said patting my back as I tried to breathe again but a pain hit my hard in my lower abdomen .

" Not now ... " I groaned to myself as I held my stomach .

" Sultanim are you giving birth should I call the doctor in here " she asked panicking trying to find a solution but I refused .

" Mm , no it's just a normal pain I guess the baby is stressed too " I said trying to get over the pain as I closed my eyes . I got up from my seat and walked a bit around the room before another wave of pain hit me harder than the other one as I grabbed the wall for support .

I shut my eyes deeply trying to catch my breath . I looked over at nurbahar who panicked even more

" sultanim that's it I'm calling the doctor right now " before she could leave the room I stopped her .

" There's no need for it I'm okay it's gonna go in amatter of minutes " she held herself back and tried to help me sit but before I could do so I felt something dripping down my legs .

I prayed that it wouldn't be what I was thinking about , there is now I'm giving birth here and especially right now . I pulled up my dress and it indeed was my water that broke .

Nurbahar gasped in shock and got up " sultanim don't move " she ran towards the door in a hurry and yelled in the hallways that I was gonna give birth .

At first I didn't feel anything after my water broke but just seconds after , pain started attacking every part of my body even my hands were shaking and felt so numb .

Midwives ran towards my direction and helped me lay down carefully , it took the midwife one touch on my stomach to give me immense pain . She started scanning my stomach with her eyes and looked at the other midwife

" I don't think there's just one " as I was in pain I couldn't even hear her properly but I felt happy internally .

" Sultanim this is going to be tough and long , I want you to cooperate with us okay ? " the second midwife announced as she closed the door and put her gloves on .

I kept praying that I give birth to a healthy baby before anything else ...