32

After finding out ,i felt like my heart sunk deep down . I felt horrible and my mind was full of thoughts , i knew this day will come for him to have another heirs but i felt angry , i didn't tolerate the thought of him being with another woman it was just nature .

But the thing that really angered me is that no one has told me that he got intimate with her or when she was even sent to him .

" You are the responsible firuze , you never told me that she went to mehmed or anything " i said trying to keep my cool down .

" I swear i didn't know anything about it , it was probably when we were in the capital " she explained and it just hit me that she probably was right .

I spent some time with mihrimah sultan in her palace and i was only away for 2 days , so i guess that's when it happened

" All of it is hurrem sultan's work , she always needs to ruin something " i said slamming my brush against the table in anger

" Nurbanu now is tossed out of my way , hurrem sultan will be next for sure . I don't wanna be late i got to go " i said carrying ibrahim in my arms and left my room along with firuze .

When i reached his room the guards stared at me but didn't want to open the door .

" Won't you open this door or ? " i looked at the three guards who were exchanging looks with eachother .

" I am sorry sultanim but defne hatun is with his majesty right now " i closed my eyes shut to prevent myself from lashing out at one of them .

" What is she doing there ? Did his highness call her ? " they shook their heads as a no .

" I do not trust anyone in here , before any one of the harem goes to his highness i should be the first one informed about it . We don't want to live another nightmare " I raised my voice at them and they looked down .

Suddenly the door opened revealing defne with the widest smile on her face . She looked at me and passed by but i grabbed her hand firmly and pushed her against the wall .

" What are you doing sultanim " she said trying to get off my grip .

" Where are your manners ? Or didn't they teach you to respesct sultanas " bowing was very necessary in the harem and her not doing it was disrespectful she could get beheaded for it .

" I will be a sultana very soon , i am never gonna bow for you " she said trying to defy me and luckily i was holding ibrahim in my other arm i let her go .

" You still don't know who you are dealing with defne " i said fixing my hair .

" I know , and when i'll give birth to a prince you will never dare to raise your voice at me " she straightened her posture and i immediately slapped her .

" Uneducated " i said before going into mehmed's room leaving her standing there .

Mehmed was laying on his bed talking to one of his aghas , as he saw me he dismissed the man .

" Come here my boy " he opened his arms and i handed him ibrahim who was extremely happy to see his father

" He misses you so much " i added before taking a seat on his bed while admiring them both .

" you can't imagine how lucky i am right now to have you both next to me " he reached out for my hand and placed a kiss on it before i gave him a wide smile

" Your presence is important to us mehmed i love you " he gave me a warm smile before continuing to play with mehmed 

I then ordered the aghas to get food ready so mehmed can eat and go to sleep .

" Ibrahim is gonna have a new sibling i hope they will get along " i said bluntly .

" I didn't want you to know especially after what happened " mehmed felt very uneasy and embarassed but i laughed it off .

" Oh don't worry i'm good congratulations " i said all of it but i was drowned and suffocated inside . It would've been me instead

" But my heart will always belong to you , i'll never look at anyone's direction " he stated as he stroked my hair .

The door suddenly opened letting the aghas in with a lot of different dishes . They put them on the table and left .

" Now i'm gonna feed you because i'm in charge " i said getting up reaching out for a plate .

" I can stand up you know " mehmed said taking off the cover .

" No you can't just not yet " i said pushing his shoulders backwards .

" I promise you tomorrow we'll go on a walk , you didn't recover fully " i said trying to convince him and he nodded his head

The night went very fast as i fed him and we laughed every two seconds , we had a great time together . He made me feel the happiest , each second by his side was like heaven .