40

Eversince i visited mihrimah i couldn't stop thinking about her , thinking about how he grommed her and her mother that put her into this marriage .. i was so furious , no one took the time to think about the situation . And how wrong it was to marry her in that age

Mihrimah sultan came with me to the palace , she would spend some days in here and hopefully we will find a way on how to talk with mehmed about the divorce .

" Rüya perhaps would you be interested if we organize a charity association " mihrimah asked as she took a sip from her hot pot .

" Of course ,i would love to . I never had the chance to do it before " i wanted to help people as much as i could and that was a great opportunity for me

" I will discuss with you the details later , now i gotta see my mother she excpects me to comd for dinner " mihrimah stood up after hours of chatting , i stood up too and i carefully put my cup down .

" Have fun sultanim " i said bowing to her and she flashed a beautiful smile before leaving my room . 

I decided to see mehmed tonight , i didn't see him for two days since he has been working hourly but he always sent someone to check up on me and that alone made me feel reassured .

As i walked to the harem i heard a kalfa running to girls " Defne hatun is giving birth " the whole harem started gossiping after these few words .

I cleared my throat making everyone's attention shift to me , everyone bowed to me then i walked away . I walked towards defne's room and of course the first person i saw was hurrem sultan , mihrimah would sure join her

" Sultanim " I bowed down to her and she nodded before looking at the door who echoed defne's screams .

Giving birth was horrific and very scary  on its own and knowing that i will have to go throught it again scares me .

" Aren't you afraid " hurrem sultan asked in a provocative tone .

" No why would I " i innocently asked and she chuckled before turning her whole body to face me .

" That someone is about to take your spot " hurrem sulltan grinned as she finished her sentence but before i could answer her we saw mehmed coming to our direction .

I bowed down to him and he immediately asked us about defne .

" I hope another prince comes and lights up our life " hurrem sultan said grabbing onto her son's arm and he let out an Amin .

We waited for some good minutes before the door opened wide .

" Congratulations your majesty , a beautiful prince was born " the kalfa said smiling widely and everyone started smiling too .

But i couldn't ,i have nothing against this child but his mother would probably annoy everyone with her son and i wasn't ready for that  .

Mihrimah sultan later then joined us inside the room as we surrounded defne who was slowly gaining back her strenght .

" Your majesty ,i am very happy i could give this dynasty another prince " defne said almost fainting from happiness and i wanted to slap her so bad .

" As long as he's healthy i wouldn't ask for more " mehmed said walking towards her then layed down besides her carefully before the kalfa put her son between her arms .

Mehmed looked very delighted and happy , he kissed her forehead gently but i was boiling inside . Just him breathing next to her made me furious

Mehmed then stood up still focused on his son , he later on had to name him .

" Your name will be mustafa " as he said mustafa everyone looked towards hurrem sultan who obviously wanted to burst angrily .

It was all because he was named after şehzade mustafa ..

Mehmed then put his son down and i approached the little newborn and got close to him .

" I can't wait to see you grow up " i smiled at him before i put a gold coin next to his head . I then looked at defne who had that evil smirk i wanted to slap so bad .

" Your majesty hope he grows up healthy "i said as i walked towards mehmed who smiled at me softly .

We then left defne in her room as we all went to ours but  i didn't ,i went with mehmed to his room and there i decided to spend the night in .