38

After mehmet insisted for the 10th time yesterday i finally went to check up , the doctor spent some good minutes examinating me before she asked me to stand up .

" Sultanim these nauseas are pretty normal in a period like this " she said taking off her gloves ,i stood up from my bed and faced her

" the first months of pregnancy tend to give you nauseas and strong headaches " my mind stopped working , i got  a brainfreeze when i heard the word pregnancy

" Am i pregnant " I looked at her surprised and she nodded as if i was supposed to know .

" Sultanim you're in the last weeks of your second month that's why i thought you knew " i was in what ? I was so shocked i couldn't even think straight after hearing what she said

" Nurbahar " i called loudly as nurbahar rushed very quickly to my room afraid that something bad happened

" i'm pregnant " i said squealing from happiness before i embraced her and the doctor at once and their facial expressions were the funniest .

" sultanim this is great news i am so happy for you " nurbahar said excitedly

" Hatun here " i reached for the bag of gold coins i had next to me and gave it to her .

" Sultanim i hope you're always happy " the doctor spoke happily after i gave her the bag and she bowed quickly before she left .

I sat on my bed with the largest grin ever .

" Nurbahar i can't believe i'm gonna be a mother " happiness was written all over my face and i was surprised that i finally got to be a mother again after what happened to me .

" We should infrom the palace about this " nurbahar happily spone and i thought about who should i tell first .

" Of course it's gonna be mehmet " nurbahar looked at me confused .

" I'm telling mehmet first but i don't think he's available plus i want him to know it in a special way " i started to think about every possible way to tell him .

Next thing i did was go to valide sultan's room , she would be very pissed off if she didn't know about it . So i went to her room and knocked in and she eventually let me in

I walked up to her and bowed down to her , she looked at me in confusion .

" Heard it was urgent what do you have " she asked crossing her legs 

" Sultanim , a newborn is coming on the way " i said happily and she immediately smiled widely .

" This is very good , i hope defne and you bring beautiful princes to our empire " as excpected she had to bring up defne and assume the child's gender .

" Hopefully sultanim , i wanted to let you know first " she nodded after my words then continued .

" I hope you learned from last time's mistake , the life inside you is more important than yourself , it should be born healthy and be more careful " she warned and i knew she would say something poisonous like this .

" Don't worry sultanim no one cares about my baby's health more than me " i gave her a stern look and she seemed to be unsatisfied with my response .

" If you permit " i bowed down to her and left her room , she knew how to make me mad in matter of minutes but i have decided to not take her words seriously anymore .

As i passed by the harem everyone started congratulating me and i knew nothing could be kept as a secret in here . My eyes scanned defne as she was surrounded by some girls and she seemed very unhappy

" Defne won't you congratulate me " my voice made everyone stand up before me .

" Congratulations " she said plastering the fakest smile i've ever seen . " I will make him happy first , i will give birth to a prince and i will steal the spotlight " she finally released her venom and i laughed in response .

" Poor thing , what did mehmet ever share with you ? You were just a night stand nothing more " she got angrier and her eyebrows furrowed .

" even if i give birth to a girl ,i'll have a şehzade later and another şehzade then another one " i was tempting her very much and she didn't like it .

" Now go take care of yourself and the baby inside you better " I said concluding the conversation with her before i went to my room .

" So it's ready ? " i said excpecting nurbahar to answer but in my surprise mehlet was standing next to the new crib i put to surprise him .

" Mehmet " i bowed to him immediately before he turned around .

" What is this doing here " he asked inclining his body to the crib and i smiled shyly .

" It is how it looks like " i answered as i walked up to his now open arms , he placed a kiss on my forehead before grabbing my shoulders  .

" You can't understand how happy i am right now for us " he smiled widely making me giggle . I was indeed very happy too , this pregnancy came right in time

" I am the happiest right now , our deceased son would be now happy " i immediately remembered the baby i had to misscary .

" I'm sorry to bring it up " before he could apologize i smiled " I am good " i took his hand and brought it on top of my belly

"I can't wait to get a beautiful son or girl " mehmet was different ,he always wanted a girl so he can spoil her . He never had a problem with gender or the obsession with getting  a son everytime as long as they're born healthy .

" If it's a girl i'll let you name it "i stared at him in surprise because normally we didn't have the right to name the baby .

" I am so bad at finding names you know " i awkwardly laughed and  he laughed back .

" Well you have to think about it , and if it's a boy my mother will name him since she always wanted to " i nodded after his words and immediately hugged him .

" I love you so much " i whispered in his ear before closing my eyes in his embrace .