07

My head hurted so much , and my eyes felt so heavy that i could barely open them .

Everything in front of me was blurry and my eyes were just blinking .

" where am I " i said in a weak voice feeling so numb .

A doctor rushed to my side and immediately put her hand in my forehead .

" Sofia hatun ,glad you gained consciousness " she said touching the hand that was resting on the bed .

I then just remembered what happened , the snake that bit me . I looked over to my leg and it was a bit swollen and the area was all covered with patches .

" you could've died , you were lucky " she said to me flashing a warm smile .

" I want to see my friend " i said weakly and the doctor immediately nodded and rushed outside .

I closed my eyes meanwhile ,i tried to move my leg and it hurted a little bit .

" Sofia " i heard nadia'a voice from.very far , she rushed to my side and took a seat next to me

" I was so scared something would happen to you " she said with so much emotions making me chuckle .

" How can i die and leave you alone " i laughed it off to not make her worried about me

" Look i am fine i just need some rest and i'll be fine " i explained to her and she didn't seem to get convinced .

" I am personally gonna take care of you " she said eyeing the doctor who was standing just few steps away .

" Just go back to your work nadia ,you shouldn't worry about me i'm fine " i reassured her by giving her a light tap on her arm but she didn't seem to be convinced

I knew she was stressed with all the work and i didn't want her to get worried about me too .

" I'm okay i promise you , i'll be fine " i said one last time before someone entered the room . I looked towards the door and there stood mehmed .

The kalfa and nadia stood up and bowed to him  .

" You can all go " he ordered them and waited until we were alone then aporoached me .

" How many times are you gonna save me " i asked as he took a seat at the end of my bed .

" Forever , whenever you are in danger i'll always be next to you " he said grabbing on my hand tightly , after his words i felt super shy .

" You know that there is no way that snake landed there right " he said after thinking for some moments .

I didn't really think about it ,but it just hit me . That he was right , the harem was way far from the garden or any door who led outside the palace .

" I will find whoever was behind this don't worry " he said reassuring me with a smile .

" i don't wanna stay here anymore , i just wanna leave with you " i said in a sad tone making him grab my other him and joined them together .

" Once our work is done in the capital we'll leave don't worry " he placed a kiss on my left hand and then put it down

" Now i want you to focus on your recovery " he said getting up , i was sad he was gonna leave right now .

" Stay more " i said reaching out for his hand , my gesture immediately made him smile .

" i have some work to do with my brother mustafa , don't worry i will visit you again " he got closer and put a light kiss on my forehead before heading towards the door .

After he left i started thinking about what the snake thing , who would want to hurt me ? I didn't have problems with anyone .

I kept thinking about that matter until my eyes closed taking me to another dimension .

After two weeks 🌙

It was my last day here in the infirmary , it was finally the day of my discharge . It took my longer than what i excpected but the venom stayed a long time in my body that it had to be all out of it .

A kalfa helped me walk towards the harem and the second i made it the second all girls came towards me .

" Sofia are you alright " they all asked worriedly and i reassured all of them that i was doing great .

I got pulled out of the crowd by sumbul who took me to the side .

" Hurrem Sultan wants to see you " he said grabbing my arm dragging me with him towards hurrem sultan's room .

I didn't even have the chance to breathe after my discharge yet she called me first .

We got in without permission and my eyes landed first on nadia who was massaging hurrem sultan's hands . I bowed to her in respect and then called me to come closer to her

I walked a bit closer and looked at her in the eyes .

" I hope this gave you a lesson " she said giving me her biggest grin .

" I don't understand " i said dumbfounded then stared at nadia who looked as shocked as me .

" The snake , i put it there so it would be a lesson for you to not put your eyes on the sultan ever again " what she just said shaked me from the reality .

Was she really thinking like this ? Did she really think i was in love with the sultan or whatever ?

" I was gonna die " i said seriously making her laugh for some seconds .

" That was the point but my brave son pitied you " her words angered me so much i wanted to punch her so bad .

" Sultana , i do not have any intentions to steal the sultan away from you . He's the age of my father i was sent forcibly " i said making her look up with a questionable face .

" What are you saying " she said feeling dissapointed then yelled at sumbul to come towards her .

I exchanged looks with nadia and it was obvious she was as angry as me.

" Who sent her ? " she yelled at sumbul who stood next to me .

" I -i don't know the orders came right from nigar " he barely could speak from the stress .

" Call her for me right away " hurrem sultan stood up furiously pushing nadia's hand away

" You go away " she said ordering me but i just stood there .

" You almost killed me for something i didn't do i will not stay shut about it " i finally let out what was in my chest and she looked at me angrily .

" You still don't know who you're dealing with"she yelled at me again then sumbul grabbed my forearm and dragged me out

" You will all pay for this " i yelled at sumbul who sighed in annoyance .

" You can't do anything to our sultana or even me you'll just try in vain and nothing will work , you will shut up and forget what happened " he said quietly in a threateming tone , his finger was right infront of my face .

" After you tried to kill me you excpect me to stay calm " i laughed for some seconds before grabbing his finger and putted it down

" I am not like other girls , the day will come where i will crush you all " i said walking angrily past  him .

I felt so angry and had the urge to break this palace on their heads , they played with my life .