10

" Come on we'll take this to the other side " daniela said proposing to me her idea .

We were currently changing the look of the harem , we had to remove all carpets because it was so hot last night .

We all helped eachother to deplace things with the help of aghas , while firuze was just giving us orders from afar.

After two hours of deplacing and put everything in its new place we all layed down in exhaustion we really deserve a price for this hardwork .

I closed my eyes for some minutes after one concubine opened the window letting the fresh wind enter . It felt so great and relaxing , but it didn't really last when i looked and found firuze standing next to my head like a ghost

" Come with me " she spoke very fast and left making me follow her from behind .

" Şehzade mehmed has asked for you tonight " my heart started beating so fast after what she said .

" Then i'll get ready " i said excitedly and she winked at me .

" Do your best hatun , good luck . Just tell daniela and she will take you to the room , wait for me when you finish " she gave me a light smile before continuing her walk .

I rushed towards daniela who was wipping off the dust from the wall , i immediately pulled her away and told her the news

Her eyes immediately sparkled in happiness too and started getting too excited .

" I am gonna make you look like a princess tonight " she said squealing in joy , she grabbed my hand and we both headed to a room.

" This is the room where all the girls dress up at and these are the dresses that can only be worn by the favorites " she said opening a closet .

My eyes landed on a blue dress , i immediately pulled it out and showed it to daniela who seemed to be satisfied too .

" now that it was chosen we'll go the hamam , let's go " she once again grabbed my hand and we both headed to the hamam .

It didn't take me a long time to finish , as the sun was already setting and i am supposed to get ready before night .

Daniela immediately rushed me to the room of earlier and helped me get ready , one thing was going throught my hand is what will happen . I kept thinking and thinking until daniela snapped me out of it .

" Turn around i'll do your hair now " i nodded at her adjusting my seat . She brushed my long brown hair carefully and finally put some accessories  in my hair while i sprayed perfume around me .

" Am I ready " i asked her already feeling tired from sitting , she nodded after fixing my hair from the back .

" Now we are " she proudly smile and handed me the mirror to look at myself

" You look so beautiful " she said jumping around me and i grabbed her hands .

"Thank you so much " i hugged stood up and hugged her tightly .

" I better not see you comeback until tomorrow " she teased me while laughing and i laughed with her too

Daniela made is easy for me not to stress with her encouragment she made me relax .

" Come on Firuze kalfa must be waiting for you " she said opening the door and firuze was standing right infront of the door .

" Mashallah you look pretty , good job daniela " firuze for the first time smiled and i was shocked but she then stopped smiling .

" Come on let's go " she said walking away ,i looked at daniela for the last time and she waved at me and gave me her little smile .

I quickly followed firuze as she was already at the end of the hallway , in few seconds i found myself next to her .

My heart started beating so fast , we were just blocks away from mehmed's room , i breathed in and out to relax and continued walking .

The door opened and i immediately stepped in after looking at firuze for the last time before going in .

The room was so spacious , i searched with my eyes and couldn't find mehmed right away until i spotted him in the terrace . I didn't know there was one , i sneaked in carefully not to make a sound but he noticed me quickly .

" Sofia come " he said handing me his hand that i took gladly , the moon was the only source of light and the stars were shining brightly .

The view was so pretty and gave view to all  of  manisa . I got too distracted by the view so i turned around to look at mehmed , he was so focused on the view and he looked so beautiful .

" Finally , we can be together without fearing anything " i said resting my head on his shoulder , he put his hands around my waist and kissed the top of my head .

" From now on we will never be separated i love you " he said in the sweetest tone ever making me blush .

We got so comfortable in that position that we didn't even want to go inside , but it was started to get a bit cold .

He walked me to the side of the room where he had a table and some pillows around it , i took a seat next to him .

" Are you doing good with the work  ? You seem so tired  " i asked curiously as i touched his face .

" You know that manisa is the most important province amonf them all , so the work is not very easy " he said in a quite tone with a little smile at the end .

" You are a good governor ,i have all faith and trust in you " i said grabbing his hand gently and he placed a kiss on mine .

" You bring me so much happiness and comfort "  he again gave me one of his best smiles

" whenever i'm with you it feels like a dream " he stopped speaking for a moment then looked at me once again

" Rüya " he said once , twice then thrice before looking at me again .

" Your name will me rüya because you are my dream , the dream i want to never leave " my heart stopped beating for some seconds after his words .

I walked closer to him and without thinking twice i smashed my lips against his , he grabbed my waist gently to deepen the kiss .

The kiss felt so magical , it was as if we were in another world .