~~ 14. ~~

"Do you ever wonder if we make the moments in our lives, or if the moments in our lives make us? "

Day 7 continues...

"He's probably a gay trying to decisive us," Golden muttered.

      But everyone looks her way. And there was tension in the room. Everyone knows something was wrong.

      Those who knew what was going on just kept quiet and swallow their drink quietly waiting to see what will happen.

"You know that is not true Golden." Bayo defended his friend.

"Stop defending him Bayo. We all know that. She might just be some chick for pretence." Golden said rolling her eyes. The guy she was sitting beside just smiled kissing her cheeks and ear.

"Bayo is right. Demilade do date. It's not the first time I am knowing him with a woman." The groom said.

"But since I have been with my boyfriend, I hadn't seen him with a girl." One of the girls that had complimented Lola's clothes said. She was obviously voicing out her thoughts not taking sides. " She is the first with him."

        Lola didn't know what to say. This relationship matters had been the reasons why they had made the deal. So she didn't know if he once had a girlfriend. Because they were all saying they hadn't seen him with a woman. She can't lie for him because she doesn't know him well.

        Only Demilade could defend himself.

"Yeah. And she might just be some handbag." Golden said and she and her boyfriend laughed. A few joined.

        She felt quite embarrassed. Because deep down she knows it was the truth. She noticed Bayo looked her way apologetically. And she wondered if he knew their relationship was fake.

         But not just that, something was off. It looks like Golden had a grudge against Demilade. And she is intentionally embarrassing him and her.

"I don't know why you seem affected Golden," Demilade said for the first time. His voice was calm but it has venom in it.

        He pulled Lola closer from the waist and slowly pull her jacket down slightly. He could feel her tense under his touch and she try to remain unaffected. He noticed but he didn't stop.

         He lean closer to her and kissed her shoulder and then her neck and Lola force herself to smile sweetly. She was feeling light in the head. No guy had ever done that to her and most especially not in public where other people are. She didn't expect him to do that but she can't refuse him either.

"You know I don't just pick any lady. I don't date leftovers... Used... Neither do I do fake things?" He said looking at Golden. She was swelling with anger where she sat. "And that is why you were never my type." He pulled Lola's face toward his and he kiss her on the lips drawing her closer from the waist he move his hand up slowly to her face and hair.

        And an involuntary moan escape Lola's lips and she felt flushed. She didn't want to but it look like it help Demilade game.

"It's okay baby." He said to Lola when he pulled away. He brushed her hair away from her face with his hand. And he turned back to Golden with a smirk on his face. The shock was obvious on her face.

"I can never date someone as cheap as you." He said and some ladies made some funny 'oh' sounds. Some muttered 'that's bad', 'shit', and 'whoa'.

        Lola touched Demilade hand to stop him from what he was saying. She can see the hatred and anger radiating from Golden eyes. Her eyes were becoming glassy and if not for her makeup it would have been obvious that her face is red.