~~ 82. ~~

*Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones that would do anything to see your smile and who love you no matter what. - unknown*

Lola had left the twins who were busy looking for clothes that they would wear for an unplanned outing for that day. She came down the stairs to go see her brother. It was his birthday and she knew he would be awake. And she has to go wish him for his birthday.

What she saw made her stop on her track and her lips curved into a smile. She stopped a few feet from the center of the living room when she saw her brother fall into Demilade's open arms.

Demilade was hugging her little brother.

That made her smile widen as she watched her brother hold Demilade tightly like he was some kind of celebrity whom he doesn't want to let go of immediately. Demilade just patted his back softly.

The sight was astonishing to her and a bit surprising since Demilade doesn't like people getting too attached to him or too close to him. He sort of has a physical distance he built between himself and other people that aren't family even with some of his friends. But he was letting Daniel hug him tightly.

She saw her brother sniffling and brushing his nose and eyes repeatedly. She knew he was getting emotional. That's how he does when he was trying hard not to cry.

Lola knew about her brother's fascination with Demilade. He might not say it directly to her but she knew he have this adoration, a bit of obsession that fans have for their celebrity idol for Demilade.

She smiled broadly at the scene and she walked up to them with her smiling face as Daniel finally pulled away from his tight embrace.

"Good morning, gentlemen. What's the occasion?" She asked looking between the two of them.

And they both turned in her direction. Daniel smiled at his sister's questioning face because he knew she knows what the occasion was more than anyone.

"Nothing," Demilade answered her. He walked over to her side and peck her on the cheeks. "Good morning Love."

"Good morning, sweetheart." She answered pecking his lips before turning to Daniel who was trying hard not to look their way. She chuckled. "Let me go wish my brother a happy birthday." She whispered.

"Yeah, you should do that. I already congratulate him." Demilade said, moving back to give her space.

"Aww. You beat me to it. But anyway thanks." She raised on tiptoes and pecked his time before going to meet her brother. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET LITTLE BROTHER," Lola said at top of her voice.

Daniel flushed with embarrassment, staring at his dramatic sister.

"Do you have to wail sis? Stop disgracing me." He said with a small smile on his face.

"Disgrace ke. I'm at home. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY CUTE LITTLE PRINCE." She yelled again and Daniel laughed at his sister's madness while Demilade just chuckled shaking his head. He took a seat as he watched his girlfriend walk up to her brother and pulled him into a bone-crushing hug. He pitied the boy as she embraced him tightly.

"Happy birthday, Dan." She said quietly to her brother's ear and she released her grip on him. She said some quiet prayers to his ears before she pulled away looking at his face with a proud smile on her face. "So you are now officially nineteen years old. In your mind now. So that little Dan that is always going around with me like a handbag is a big boy now. Hmm. But anyway sha, don't let your big body and age deceive you, you are still Lola's baby brother. You hear me?" He laughed, nodding vehemently.