~~ 78. ~~

This chapter is dedicated to tallgirlruki Thanks dear for checking up on me. I hope I have fulfilled my promise.

*A friend knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow - William Shakespeare*

Song for the chapter: 2 Much by Justin Bieber

Her head falls back on the floor, trying to catch her breath and fathom one of the best sex she ever had. Demilade takes his dick out of her and collapses beside his girlfriend on the floor, breathing heavily.

Still trying to catch his breath, he pulled Lola closer to him. She did, resting her head on his chest while he strokes her back softly. Lola sniffed in Demilade scent that was mixed with their sweat and the smell of him after sex.

She loved that smell and she don't think she could ever forget that scent in a lifetime.

They lay quietly listening to the sound of their ragged breath and the slow music coming from the sound system in the living room.

"That was epic. It's one of my best sex." Lola finally said breaking the silence. Demilade chuckled and the sound vibrated through her.

"Considering it was ecstatic, you're welcome. You were incredible too." He told her honestly.

She raised her head to look at him with her chin on her arms. "I was?"

"Very." He replied. A smile curled up Lola's face.

"Thank you." She rested her head back on his chest. "I can't believe we had sex on the kitchen floor." She chuckled as she said it out loud.

She always imagined it to be dirty and inappropriate to have sex outside the bedroom on the bed. Sex in other places always looks like a hookup or one-night stand to her. But with him, it felt good. It felt normal. She didn't even realize she was in the kitchen while she was diving in pleasure and the environment around her doesn't seem to matter.

"It was nice, wasn't it?" Demilade grinned.

"Yeah, it was." She admitted. "Funny as it sounds. It's not so bad. Gratefully, the music was loud to muffle our moans."

He chuckled, saying. "Totally forget about that." And Lola smiled. "I didn't even remember that music was playing. It was just you, your body, and you alone." Lola flushed red at his remarks, grinning to herself as Demilade stroke her back softly. "But it looks like I might turn deaf soon with that music playing ." She laughed at him. He was right, the music was loud probably because it was a Nigerian song with loud beats.

And they fell back into silence while they listened to their heartbeats and the music.

"I like that song. What's the title?" Demilade asked as the next music started.

"Too much." She replied.

"Justin Bieber." He stated as he took note of the singer's voice and she nodded in agreement. And they listened to the sing quietly.

🎶 Say love you under my breath
More times than you can digest
It's music every time I hear your name.
Your head is resting right on my chest. Sun up but I still ain't got no rest.

Don't wanna close my eyes,
I'm scared I'll miss too much.
Don't wanna fall asleep,
I'd rather fall in love.
When I can't feel you,
I feel out of touch.
Two seconds without you is like two months.... 🎶