~~ 27. ~~

Exaltedkudos unmask_reader dammiee9999 This is for you guys. For your comments which made my day. Thank you
❤️❤️❤️❤️💖💖

Song for the chapter
Heal The World & Man In The Mirror by Michael Jackson.

*Education is an admirable thing but it is well to remember from time to time that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught. - Oscar Wilde*

Day 20 continues...

         As they stand up to leave someone called Demilade name. They turned around to where the voice had come from and at their left was Sholape approaching them with a grin on her face.

            She was wearing black leather leggings and a blue blouse that seem too tight on a black stiletto. She looks beautiful and classy as ever.

           Lola cringed at the site of her. She never like this lady for once and she knows the feeling was mutual. She was not been dramatic. She couldn't help that feeling in her that was saying this is the kind of lady Demilade goes out with. She hoped and prayed she doesn't ruin their day.

"Hi, Demmy." She greeted Demilade with a flirtatious smile ignoring her. But she said nothing and remains quiet.

"Sholape. Hi. How are you doing?" He asked with a small smile.

"I'm doing great. I was having fun with my friends when I saw you." She said.

            She had actually seen the two of them walk in like a couple. She had planned on ruining it because she felt envious and she hate the fact that Demilade will go out with someone like Lola. He had told her that she was just a friend. So she wondered what someone as important as Demilade was doing with the kind of person like Lola. He had even led her on during the dinner they had a week ago.

           Her friend Tutu had been the one to stop her and told her to let them have fun. She was reluctant but Tutu won't hear of it. She reprimanded her of been jealous of something that is not hers.
And she has to watch as they talk, eat and even take pictures together. Something she had never seen happened before. And to make it worst, it was in a public place. She saw all the eyes looking at their table.

           And Tutu couldn't make it more worst than it was when she said 'they fit each other and the girl is so pretty'.

           But she couldn't hold it any more when she saw them going and Demilade never looked around to recognize her. So she walked up to them.

"Okay."

"Love your clothes. You look good. It's been long since I saw you in..." She gestures with her hand at his clothes. "cloth other than a suit."

           He chuckled a bit lightly. "Got to be different sometimes." He answered.

          And Lola looked at him. He was really acting cool. And she felt quite disappointed that he was ignoring her.

"And thanks. You are not bad yourself." He said. And she grinned at the compliment.

"Do you want to....."

            Demilade quickly cut her short which surprise the two ladies. "Sorry but I have to go. We have someplace to go." And that was when Sholape looked at Lola for the first time.