~~ 62. ~~

*Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile. - Franklin P. Jones*

"Hi," Demilade said and he kissed her on the lips before pulling her into an embrace. "I've missed you." He said still in her arms.

Lola chuckled. "Not more than I do. I'm glad you could make time this week."

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

She pulled away and looked at him.

"Common, it's fine. You don't have to apologize. I totally understand." She told him honestly.

"That's why I love you. Thanks." He said and he pecked her on the cheeks.

"What are you hiding behind your back?" She asked narrowing her eyes at his other hand which was at his back. She had noticed him folding a hand at the back since he walked down the stairs.

He just smiled and he bought out a wrapped gift box.

"Here. This is for you." He gave it to her.

She grinned like a little child, looking flushed. This was the first time Demilade was buying her a gift.

"Wow! Thank you." She appreciated. "Can I?"

He nodded. "Of course."

And she opened the wrapper around the gift he gave her. And a Gucci bag and a card were in it. A real Gucci bag. But what did she expect when she is dating a billionaire?

She didn't read what was in the card instead she just smiled and looked up at him

"Thank you so much. This is beautiful and expensive. I'm grateful." She appreciated looking at the medium size bag which seems so alike but also different from the bags she had.

"It is nothing." He waves it off.

"But what's the occasion?" She asked with a brow raised.

He chuckled. "You look so cute when you do that." He said staring at her in that usual way like she had something so special and rare on her face.

She smiled. "I'm flustered." She commented and he laughed again.

"Happy two-month anniversary." He said. And she grinned widely.

"Oh, my God! You remembered."

"Why won't I? You were the first to wish me last month. So I wanted to do it since morning. I just waited. But I do have a feeling that you intentionally wanted me to say it first." She laughed this time.

"Yeah." She agreed. "I'm glad you remembered."

"I can't forget it my love. It may come a bit late but I can't forget."

She dropped the bag on the chair and wrapped her hand around his nape.

"You don't know how happy I am knowing you remember something so trivia."

"It's not trivia as long as it means something to you. Moreover, how will I forget the day I finally got to ask you to be my girlfriend and that you officially become my real girlfriend? I'm a proud man being your boyfriend." He told her sincerely.

A broad smile grazed her lips.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"Everything. Being my boyfriend. Being super cool. Being you. Always try to make time for me. Always putting a smile on my face. Thank you for everything. Today's anniversary is just another day for me to appreciate how lucky I am."