~~ 5. ~~

*Most people are stronger than they know. They just forget to believe in it sometimes. - ONE TREE HILL*

           Lola was in panic. She doesn't know what to wear for the interview she was having with her dad's boss. She didn't have good enough cloth. Although, she has a few clothes she could wear for outings. But she doesn't think it would be appropriate to wear them as some of them are too fancy and some are not suitable for the current situation. She doesn't want to look overdressed or underdressed. So she was confused about what to wear.

               She was still deliberating on what to wear when her brother walked into the room.

"Sis. What happens? You look stressed. Are you okay?" He asked with concern.

"Not really." She answered him. "I don't know what to wear for the interview with dad's boss."

"Oh, sis. Just wear anything." The young man said flatly.

            He didn't see a reason for his sister's panic. He considered whatever she wears to be okay.

"Are you okay Daniel? Why will you say I should wear anything? You want them to think I'm a beggar." She said rolling her eyes.

"They know you aren't rich and you need a job, so they don't expect you to wear some wealthy kind of cloth. Moreover, you are beautiful." He said with a smile.

"Stop flattering me, Dan." She said throwing him a shirt.

"I'm not. Do you know how hot you are? Look at how sexy you are in just bum short and singlet." He said sincerely.

"Thanks Dan." She appreciated.

            Her brother always knows how to make her feel good. And she sighed with relief and decided to do as her brother suggested.

"Don't thank me sis. Find anything to wear. Everything looks good on you." He said which was the truth.

        She smiled and she went back to look for something good cloth to wear.

§§§§§

            Demilade was going to have a meeting with one of his clients in a restaurant. As he stepped out of his car. He asked Dayo, his PA.

"Where is the report on the Bamideles?"

"Oh sorry, I forgot. I will send it to your email now." Dayo said quickly.

"Tell Mr Bamidele to ask his daughter to meet me here in two hours." He instructed. He knew he wouldn't spend up to that hour in the meeting he was going to be having soon. And he planned on meeting his driver's daughter at the same place.

"Okay, sir." Dayo agreed.

          And they both walked into the restaurant where his client was already waiting for him

§§§§§

             Demilade went through the file about the Bamideles that Dayo gave to him just as he had requested Dayo to do. And he had done his job perfectly well. He was good at doing that. He had done some quick findings about the family. And he was currently going through it.

             And he learned what he needs to know about the Bamideles through the information given to him, while he waited for Lola to arrive at the restaurant with her father.