~~ 30. ~~

§§§§§§

          Mrs Jolaoluwa sat with her mother in their living room. She just finished watching a soap opera when her mother came into the living room with her phone in hand. She just finished having a conversation with a friend who just had a naming ceremony party for her son.

"Jola when is Demilade going to get married?" She asked her daughter.

         The woman shrugged. "I don't know mami. Demilade seems confusing nowadays. Sometimes it's like I don't know my son anymore. I don't know if it is because he is now a mature man or the fact that he is a billionaire and he is too busy. Imagine, he hasn't even called me since the day I left his house."

"I'm also surprised with Demmy's character recently. There is something weird about him. All his mates and those younger than him are already getting married and having children. " Mrs Grace complained.

"I am also tired of telling him over and over to find a woman. Even his best friend that we consider a casanova is married with a kid. Only God knows what Demilade is looking for. He is always having problems with his relationship. Although, I haven't seen him with any woman until Lola but Ade can be very temperament. I'm sure that is why most ladies do leave him." Mrs Jolaoluwa said. And she exhaled deeply.

"Your son is an enigma." The old woman spoke. "We can't make decisions for him, he is a man. We just hope it isn't too late. I want to have great-grandchildren." Mrs Jolaoluwa just smile.

"Maami, you don't want a grandchild more than I do." And her mother laughed.

"Let's just pray Demilade find what he is looking for in a woman. He should meet the right woman."

"I pray so. That Lola girl that he is dating now is very nice."

"Are you sure the lady with him is his girlfriend?" Mrs Grace asked, looking at her daughter suspiciously.

          Mrs Jolaoluwa raised a brow at her mother. "Mommy, why are you asking that kind of question? You know how Demmy doesn't let anyone into his home. For her to be in his house, she is indeed his girlfriend."

"But you said they quarrel a lot."

"That does happen in a relationship. I watch you and dad argue most time when I was a kid." She replied to her mother. "I just hope it doesn't turn to something else with the both of them. Demmy can be so short-tempered. Because I sincerely like the girl."

"I guess I have to meet her soon. I have to decide for myself too about his so-called girlfriend. Because it has been ages since I see Demmy with any woman. I hate to doubt my grandson but he causes this. Getting too rich had to get to his head. And his pride had gotten to a high level. " Mrs Grace lamented.

"It would have been so nice if he get married to Lola. She is not some spoilt rich girl. She has manners. She is nice. She isn't proud. You should have seen how she interacted with Peter and Tayo my bodyguards. You would think they've been friends for a long time. She was nice to everyone and it was so hard to believe she is pretending. She even talks with Debbie like they are best friends. Mommy, I assure you that you are going to like her." She assured her mother. "I just hope Demmy doesn't lose a gem while picking stones. She is a rare thing to find. A perfect match for a wife."

"Let's pray your son realizes that." Mrs Grace said. "Please get me some water."

§§§§§§§