~~ 88. ~~

A/N: Hello everyone, I'm back! Sorry, it is coming late. But I am really grateful for your understanding and patience. I highly appreciate it. God bless you. It's not well-edited, so, please forgive my typographical error. Thanks.
So enjoy the rest of the chapters.

*Do you ever wonder if we make the moments in our lives or if the moments in our lives make us? - ONE TREE HILL*

Song For The Chapter: SOMETHING TO LOSE By James Supercave

Demilade sat with his guest in the little setting at the center of his office. They both had their eyes on the large blueprint on the table. Demilade was saying something to the person beside him, pointing at the large blueprint spread on the glass table.

"I love all of this." The lady beside him said when he was done with his explanation. "This is really good." She commented.

"Thanks," Demilade replied, leaning back in his seat.

"This is so different from the ones you have been giving me." She said with a smile.

He just smiled in reply. He and his creative team had been cracking their heads for ideas just for her to find the one that suit her and make her sign the contract.

He was starting to think that she was just making things harder for them. Even the creative team had told him that they can't give anything else if it was concerning her proposal. Everyone was getting tired of her indecisiveness. And he can't blame them.

He was also starting to feel the same way. He was finding it a little bit annoying. But what choices does he have? He needed the contract and a lot of time, energy, and money had been spent on the proposals for the deal.

His relationship was almost at stake too.

"So, what do you think about this one? Does it suit your taste or meet the expectations of your father?" Demilade asked, hopefully. He was tired of the back and forth. He knew she won't get any more design from the creative and architecture group again if she doesn't accept that one. They've been pushed to their limits.

A small smile tugged on the corner of her lips and she looked up at him.

"It is impressive. Really impressive." She replied. "But there is one more thing I need from you and then we can both get what we want?"

"And what's that?"

"Good question, Demilade." She affirmed, folding her legs across each other. "I can just sign this contract now? All I need is a pen." Demilade suddenly became anxious. But she has to ruin it by saying. "But there is something else that I want that could make this deal permanently yours." She said to him, swirling her long red nails in the air.

Demilade stared at her boredly. He was finding her unnecessary requests and procrastination really annoying. And it was getting hard to control it.

What else does she need?

It was really frustrating. He thought.

"You know really well that's what I want. So what is it, Augustina?" He saw the smirk that formed on her face before it disappeared.

"Do I ever tell you that I love it whenever you call me by my full name?" She said, peering at him. Demilade just shrugged in response.

Then a phone began to ring in the background. Demilade heaved a frustrated sigh at the sound of his phone ring tone.

"I think that is yours."

"Yes, can we just continue? I will call whoever it is later." He told her.