Author's End Note

Hello To All My Beautiful Readers!!! You should know that I won't be here if not because of your love for this book, your patience, your understanding, and your reads. I appreciate all of it. And you won't understand what it means to me. Thank you all so much for sticking with me from the beginning to the end. There are a few that I would have loved to mention but you all deserve a big applause. Even the ghost readers. Thanks so much for everything from reading to sharing, to voting and commenting.

Your votes motivate me, your comments made me going and your reads make me so proud. 30 Days Deal was a lot different in many aspects from my other books and it was in a good way. A great way in fact. I appreciate everything.

So I am saying a Very Big Gigantic Enormous and Grateful THANK YOU. I am so grateful for everything.

One more thing is like I wrote previously that 30 Days Deal will be having a sequel. The title and cover will be ready soon. I'm going to be updating that very soon together with the blurb. But for now, you should know it will have a sequel but the storyline isn't just about Demilade and Lola. It will be more about the people around them and their children.

I might also be writing another book with a sequel. A totally different book. But I think it will be shorter than the sequel. The title, cover, and blurb, I will also post soon. But anyway, it is going to be, I will keep you all updated.

Make sure you follow me here on Wattpad so you can get updated.

But for now, I will be taking a break, so I can start working on my new story. So when the updates are ready, I will let you all know.

If you have a friend who hasn't read 30 Days Deal or my other books Facade and Unbreakable Bond, please recommend it to them. It's highly appreciated.

THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️