~~ 13. ~~

"Do you ever wonder if we make the moments in our lives, or if the moments in our lives make us? "

Day 6

           It's a Saturday. Demilade had waked up at his normal time and he did his routine of exercise and reading before going over his new project. He was expecting his best friend and his wife.

             Bayo had been so persistent on meeting Lola in person, not the introduction has done at the party and he let him have his way. He didn't mind.

             He didn't border to tell Lola about it. He had decided he will send Deborah to tell her about the visitors when they arrive.

              He was still reading in the sitting room when Bayo texted him that he was at his gate. And he walked out of the house to the balcony to wait for his visitors.

            He watched as he parked his car in front of the house and stopped the car. He climb out of the car, opened the back door and he brought out a duffel bag and hang it on his shoulder.

            His lips tugged up to a smile as he saw his friend standing on his balcony hand crossed on his chest.

"Hello, friend," Bayo said. And he shakes his friend before patting him gently on the shoulder.

"Glad you made it. I thought you were kidding." Demilade said.

"You know I don't kid with things like this." He said with a smirk. And Demilade nodded.

          They watched as Helen struggle with her handbag and the baby out of the car.

"I'm coming. Let me help her." Bayo said and he quickly went to meet his wife.

          He helped her carry the baby who giggles when he carried her. Demilade stood watching the couple. And Bayo closed the door of the car and they headed in his direction.

"Hello, brother Demilade right?" Helen said.

"Yes. How are you doing?" He asked with his signature smile and he pulled her into an embrace.

"I'm good." She said in his arm before they pulled away.

"That's good to know. Welcome to my home."

"This is magnificent!" She said when they entered the living room. "It's beautiful."

"Thank you." Demilade appreciated.

"Don't mind him, honey. He won't tell me who his architecture is." Bayo said.

"Don't mind him oh," Helen said.

"I never do," Demilade said with a smirk. And Bayo feigned a glare at him making Helen laughs.

"This is wonderful. I like the decoration. We can do something like this in the sitting room Honey." Helen said to her husband.

"If that's what you want." He said.

"Is this Joan?" Demilade said and he carried the baby from his friend's hand.

"Yes na. When you didn't visit, how would you know?"

"So you are still holding that against me?"

"Why not?" Bayo said and Helen smiled.

            Demilade carried the baby and the baby hold his pinky finger. It was a bit awkward at first. But when the baby smiled and pulled his pinky finger, he relaxed and smile back.