SEQUEL!!!

Hi guys, I'm finally publishing the awaited sequel to 30 Days Deal. But be rest assured that it can be read as a stand-alone and it will be worth reading. I took my time to start it, so I hope you will enjoy reading it just as much as I am having fun writing it.

So the title is below

Further down

A little bit down.

And here it is!!!

THE BILLIONAIRE COTERIE

BLURB

Wealthy, Successful, Popular, Influential, Rich Kids, Beauty.... that's who they are and what they are known as.

Born as friends. More predestined to be friends even before their births. Having parents who have been in a circle of friends long before their birth, they were also born and raised to be the best of friends.

The identical triplet of Billionaire Ninalowo; Playboy Jesse, Sweet and Talented Jedekaih and Narcissistic Jaime; with their circle of friends - Khalid, handsome half-caste, and heartbreaker; Yasmine, father's favorite and the beauty with the strength; Sophisticated Jewel known as the beauty and the brain; Jared, the level-headed hunk, Hamid and Joan, the odd best friends and then the Okoye twins - Chinemerem and Chinecherem, the twins with daddy issues and contrasting characters.

They are called The Billionaire Coterie.

Being born rich doesn't make their life perfect as everyone supposed they are and the story explores their lives as teens and adults, their friendship bond, their families, and their messed up love story.

YEAH, THIS IS IT!

Go check it out on my profile. You can add it to your library to get daily updates on it. Important notice about the book is also out, so go and check it out to know what you should be expecting.

The first chapter will be published on Monday by God's grace.
THANK YOU for your patience.
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️