~~ 72. ~~

*There is nothing in this world that makes me feel the way I do when you kiss me.*

Here is the second update.
Song for the chapter - Beautiful by Bazzi ft Camilla Cabello and Beautiful People by Ed Sheeran ft Khalid.

Demilade ended the call he was making and he stepped outside his cold air-conditioned mansion into the large exquisite compound. His driver was just arriving with his girlfriend. She didn't even wait for the driver to off the ignition before the door opened.

Her cladded silver heels feet were the first to appear, followed by other right feet and then her baby pink color gown.

She stepped down completely and smoothed her dress before closing the door beside her.

She flipped her long smooth hair on the right side which revealed her silver earrings that glitter under the morning sun. She dusted a speck of imaginary dust off the side of her gown where her slightly curved hips were glued to the elastic material of the gown with perfectly manicured fingers.

She was dressed in a pretty lace gown. It was perfectly sown and it fitted her body so well. He loved the repeated pattern of the net that started from her kneel and spread downward to her feet covering her shoes. She looked like an angel in it.

She had made her hair into a long smooth hair extension that wasn't there the day before and she had her nails fixed in a matching color with her dress. A silver necklace was on her neck and a matching bracelet was on her right wrist. And she was on full makeup which did well to change her look. The makeup artist did a great job on her face because he could hardly tell it was his girlfriend. She was looking so much more sophisticated and mature.

She looked beautiful, gorgeous, sheen, cute, pulchritudinous, appealing, very pretty... and whatever name that can be used to describe the beauty of a person.

And he couldn't help but gawk at her like she was a magical creature or his favorite character coming out of a book.

And then she looked in his direction and a broad smile curved across her lips. And her whole face lit up with just a smile. And it's like the whole world paused for a second when she did.

He couldn't believe someone could look so good. And it felt like ages since he last saw her in a formal dress.

Then she strides toward him. And he didn't stop staring at her until she got to where he stood.

"I guess I am looking fabulous." She sassed, fluttering her artificial lashes.

"Gorgeous. Beautiful." He replied looking down at her. Despite the heels she was wearing, he was still a few inches taller than her.

Lola face lit up and she looked flushed. She never seem to get used to him complimenting her. And any time he does, it always does things to her. Her face, her heart, her brain, and her stomach always seem to ignite when he does, especially with that look that he used in staring at her.

She also can't get used to those stares.

Those looks of admiration.

Those looks of fascination, appreciation, and amazement

Never.

She doesn't think she would ever do it.

Those stares made her heart beat so fast.

Those stares were capable of melting a heart.

The stares made her insides turn upside.