Part 7 White Roses - Greyson Chance

"As much fun as I've had making fun of Alec with you," Jace clapped Magnus on the back, "I have a date to get to. Make sure to give him hell."

"I thought you were my friend," Alec was holding a toy car that he had painted hot pink. Thankfully, when Magnus told him to paint his car with his choice of spray paint Alec had thought quickly. Magnus had laughed so hard, along with Jace, that he decided it worked for the assignment. Alec had been counting down the hours. They still have far too many for his own taste. It was barely 3:00 pm and he had until 6:00 am.

"I am and that is why I'm having so much fun." Jace winked. "I almost considered turning down a girl for you. I wouldn't, ever, but I considered it."

"Wow, so generous of you," Alec rolled his eyes at his best friend. "Please, go enjoy your happy life."

"Why thank you!" Jace pulled his shoes on and opened the door. "Remember Magnus, hell, give him hell. Also, take pictures!" And with that Jace was out the door leaving them alone.

Magnus took the car from Alec and set it down on the counter where the newspaper was laid out to keep the paint from staining anything else. Alec tried to scoot back but he was against the counter. "I dare you," Magnus leaned in even closer so Alec could feel  Magnus's words rather than hear them. "To do something that we both want you to right now."

Alec froze. That was more than a loaded command. There was one thing that Alec knew Magnus was talking about but there was the very strong possibility of Jace walking back in. The few hours with Jace around had only added to the tension between Magnus and Alec. There was no denying it. They both wanted exactly what Alec was thinking and he didn't even care if it was just part of the game anymore. If he was going to lose to anyone it would be Magnus.

Alec turned his head and met Magnus's soft lips with his own. They were humming with energy. He lightly brushed them back and forth across Magnus's and then his world shifted. The door opened and Alec not able to do anything else fell flat on his ass. Magnus pushed himself back and Jace walked in completely unaware. 

"Dude," Jace shook his head. "How many times do I have to tell you, it looks terrible to be a guy at that level especially in front of another guy. You look helplessly gay."

"I made him balance on one foot." Magnus flipped back easily to being normal, unlike Alec who was internally dying. 

"Poor guy." Jace held a hand out to Alec. "He was never blessed with grace."

"Except in water." Magnus cocked an eyebrow when he saw the horrified look in Alec's eyes. Magnus had no idea why that was so terrible to say but he thoroughly enjoyed watching Alec squirm.

"True," Jace brushed his hand over Alec as if he was cleaning the dust off him. "He's a great swimmer. The one thing I could never beat him at sadly."

"I'm standing right here." Alec stomped over to the sink to get a drink of water. His world was getting far too complicated. He was about to burst. How could Magnus act so normal?

"He's also one hell of a kisser," Magnus said and the other two looked at him with shocked horror on their faces. 

"I mean I had to know," Magnus continued as if he hadn't just dropped a bomb in the room and their lives. "Wouldn't you test it, Jace?"

Jace's cheeks burned brightly. "Dude, he's my brother and straight. I'm cool with you messing with him but don't hurt him. I get that you're gay but don't try to make him act like he is."

"I prefer to think of myself as a freewheeling bisexual." Magnus beamed at Jace because Alec was looking anywhere but at him. "Also, I may ooze sensualness but I have yet to turn someone. I just made him kiss me because he's never had a first kiss and as you know I love to mess with people."