No Judgement

A/N This is Part 2 of Bad Day, Week, Month. Hope you enjoy! 💗 Also, the song No Judgement (acoustic) by Niall Horan is great and came on while I was writing this.

Alec shot awake. He had no idea where he was and his eyes quickly surveyed the room. This was not his room. The night before came back to him in a flash and he couldn't stop himself from smiling. When he noticed that Magnus wasn't anywhere in the room his heart sank.

He probably wanted him to leave hours ago.  Alec berated himself for overstaying his welcome. The one person he felt good around was probably ticked off with him.

"Good morning." Magnus sang as he danced gracefully into the room like a cat. "I heard you moving around. I hope I didn't wake you."

"I'm sorry for falling asleep." Alec caught a whiff of Magnus's cologne on his skin. He loved that smell more than anything. The moment Magnus brought him into his room had been magical. They hadn't so much as kissed, but it felt more intimate than if they had had sex.

"Ouch!" Alec yelped as a tug at his hair pulled him out of his memories.

"I said I'd do that if you said anything stupid." Magnus winked. "I've loved having you here. I've missed you."

"Yeah, I'm - " Alec gave Magnus a shrug and waited for him to put his hands up in the air in surrender before continuing. "I'm sorry for being gone."

"I understand, Alexander." Magnus sat down and brushed Alec's hair out of his eye. "You need a haircut."

"Yeah," Alec smirked. "It's been a while."

"I'll do it." Magnus hopped up and pulled Alec up. Alec glanced back at the bed. "Don't worry, my anxious little shadowhunter. I slept in the guest room."

"Oh." Alec was relieved. He wasn't sure how to feel about everything and thinking that they had slept in the same bed felt like too much. He knew it wasn't fair because he couldn't stay forever and he didn't want to hurt Magnus anymore than he already had. He didn't want to hurt himself anymore. 

"Sit." Magnus waved his arms and a whole salon set up appeared in his living room. A cup with a straw appeared in Alec's hand. "Chocolate and peanut butter."

Magnus leaned forward and took the straw in his mouth. "Yum." His mouth made a popping sound with the letter m. 

"Thanks." Alec took a sip. It was delicious. "You really don't have to do this all."

"Of course I do." Magnus spun Alec around and pushed him into the chair. "You deserve to be pampered. Also, I want to."

"I'm not sure how I could ever repay you." Alec looked into Magnus's eyes and he could've sworn he saw his future in those golden depths. He saw the heartbreaks, love, laughter, tears, kisses; he saw everything he could ever want. He stood up and with his heart full, he kissed Magnus. His lips were on fire the instant they touched his. Alec tasted peanut butter and chocolate and knew instantly that he would never be able to taste those items without thinking of the warlock. 

"Alexander Gideon Lightwood." Magnus framed Alec's face with his soft, muscular hands.

"I'm sorry." Alec felt his face heat. "Ouch."

"Stupid." Magnus winked. "Never apologize for that."

"Then why did you stop me?" Alec was mortified with the thought that he was so bad at kissing Magnus had stopped him that quickly.

"You don't have to do this." Magnus had a sad look in his eyes. "I'm here as a friend. I know you're not ready for more and that is entirely fine with me darling. You need a friend so let me be that for you. Please, just don't," Magnus stepped back and waved his hand in the air. "Don't lead us both on. I wish I could say that I'm a better person than that, but I won't be able to just be friends if we do that. And I'm not going to go back to being ashamed of who I am. Ever again."

"Why would you ever be ashamed?" Alec reached up to grab Magnus's hand and brought it back to his cheek. "You are beautiful."

"Yes." Magnus rolled his eyes. "Beauty is fleeting. Also, it is something to keep hidden. Right? That's how your kind feels?"

"I can't guarantee that I won't screw up; in fact, I promise that I will. But I will never lead you on. I'm not sure what I'm ready for but I have to find out. And it has to be with you." Alec left Magnus's hand on his cheek before sliding his hands up Magnus's shoulders to his face. He slowly moved in and then all of a sudden they were kissing. Magnus's hands went to Alec's back, pulling him in closer. 

A/N So, part 3? Hope you like it!

Also, I have a new book up called Truth or Death. Check it out if you feel so inclined! Love you all!