Waking Up

Answer: I love scary movies but I'd say Lights Out and Dead Silence.

Alec woke up and thought he was dying. He was so hot that it felt like he was in the desert. There was a weight on him but he couldn't get the strength to move it and honestly it felt comforting. He slowly opened his eyes and looked down to see Magnus sprawled out on top of him with the many blankets and pillows he insisted on sleeping with.

"Magnus, get off." Alec slowly rolled his warlock over onto his back.

"I am the king of the rock!" Magnus shouted and punched Alec in the gut.

"Damn it!" Alec rubbed his stomach that growled. "Magnus, wake up."

"Murpbdunegdj." Magnus grumbled as he snuggled back up against Alec, wrapping his arms around Alec's.

"No! I have to get up!" Alec pushed at Magnus who kicked him.

"Mine!" Magnus growled and let out a soft snore.

"Come on! It's my arm," Alec muttered.

"Mine!" Magnus kicked him again but Alec slid out of the way.

He moved too far though and fell off the bed dragging Magnus with him. They landed in a pile with Magnus looking confused on top of him.

"Why are we on the floor?" Magnus asked sleepily and nuzzled Alec's neck.

"Do you mind why am I on the floor and why are you luckily sprawled out on me yet again?" Alec rolled his eyes but smiled when Magnus started kissing his neck.

"Stop it!" Alec laughed and tried to push Magnus off him. "I'm mad at you."

"How could you possibly be mad at me?" Magnus asked with a sensuous smile as he ran his fingers over Alec's chest.

"You made me switch sides with you on three bed only to have you smother me, you punched me, and you kicked me when I tried to get my arm back." Alec pouted.

"Well, to be fair you have a great arm." Magnus leaned down and kissed Alec's arm down to his fingers and popped one in his mouth before going back up and capturing Alec's mouth with his own.

Magnus was enjoying it but stopped suddenly when he saw the time on Alec's fallen clock that he had started keeping there.

"No wonder I didn't want to wake up! No sane person would be up at this hour!" Magnus leapt up and dove back into his bed.

Alec took a second to start thinking straight, well as straight as he could, again and then sat up. He looked at the clock and raised an eyebrow.

"Magnus, it's 8:30." Alec pointed out.

"Yes, too early. Good night!" Magnus rolled, collecting the blankets, making himself into a warlock burrito.

"Magnus," Alec sat on the bed and played with his hair. "Come on, I want to have breakfast with the most beautiful man before I have to go back to the institute."

"Really?" Magnus turned to look at him and batted his eyelashes.

"Absolutely, and his boyfriend." Alec smirked, "which means you."

Magnus groaned. "I should have seen that coming. You're getting too sassy for your own good."

"Yes, I am becoming truly amazing." Alec bent and kissed Magnus's cheek and slapped his butt. "And it's all thanks to you."

"Thanks a lot Magnus." Magnus rolled his eyes but smiled.

Question: What helps get you out of bed in the morning?