13. Wake up

Answer: Pink or Red.

"Good morning." Magnus sang as he plopped down on Alec's bed.

"Ah!" Alec karate chopped at the sound then opened his eyes.

"Did you just karate chop me?" Magnus raised in eyebrow and held back his laughter.

"When I get shocked I turn into a ninja." Alec blushed.

"That's amazing."

"You mean embarrassing."

"Not at all." Magnus tapped Alec's nose then stood up. "Time for breakfast."

"It's spring break. We don't have to do anything. There's no schedule." Alec curled up into a ball and turned over to fall back asleep.

Magnus jumped back on the bed and tried to flip Alec over. "But I'm awake and bored."

"Go watch a movie or play a game." Alec offered sleepily.

"I don't want to do that." Magnus pouted. "Wake up and help me make breakfast."

"I want to sleep." Alec snuggled deeper into his blankets.

"But it's our last full day on our own."

"Oh right." Alec turned to face Magnus. "I didn't think about that."

"Exactly." Magnus smiled. "So, what do you want to do."

"There are so many things. I want to," Alec ran his hand through his hair as he thought before finishing, "sleep."

"You suck." Magnus smacked him playfully as Alec curled back up in his cocoon.

"You wish."

"What?"

"What?"

"Um, fine. I'll give you another hour." Magnus turned over onto his back and picked up the book on Alec's nightstand.

"3." Alec mumbled.

"No."

"Ye-" Alec cut himself off with a soft snore.

"Did you just call asleep in the middle of a word?" Magnus chuckled.

Magnus read for a couple of minutes but it was a book for school and far too boring. He could have gotten up to get another book but instead he pulled the blanket over him and decided to get a little more sleep. He wasn't sure if it was the boring book or if it was watching Alec be so peaceful but all he wanted was to sleep too.

"Morning, Mags." Alec turned around in Magnus's arms and kissed him deeply. His arms snaked around Magnus one going up to his neck and the other down to his jean covered ass.

"Alec?" Magnus jolted awake as the other boys tongue slipped into his mouth. Magnus blinked a couple of times and then saw that Alec's eyes were still closed. Was he asleep?

"Magnus, you have such a nice-"Alec opened his eyes full of fear and embarrassment. He pulled away so fast that he fell off the bed. But he didn't remove his hand from Magnus's neck so he tumbled down with him.

"Ouch." Magnus groaned as his elbow smacked against the floor.

"Sorry." Alec couldn't look at him.

"Don't worry. It was an accident. And Alec?" Magnus used his finger under Alec's chin to force him to look up at him. "I know you were asleep."

"You do?" Alec sounded far too relieved.

Magnus leaned in closer. "Of course, but you're awake now." Magnus moved slow enough that Alec could stop him if he wanted to. Then his lips barely touched Alec's before he pulled back.

"You just kissed me." Alec pointed out.

"I did." Magnus agreed.

"Do you want pancakes or omelettes?" Alec asked.

"What?" Magnus asked wondering if he had had a stroke and missed something.

"You wanted breakfast so which type?"

"Are we not going to talk about what just happened?"

"We did."

"No."

"Yes, I said you kissed me and you said I did."

"You know that's not what they mean when they say talk about it right? Magnus cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Who is they?" Alec looked confused.

"The collective they. We're supposed to talk about how we feel."

"Okay. How do you feel?"

"No, you have to go first."

"Geez. Who knew there were so many rules to getting your first kiss?" Alec chuckled.

"First?" Magnus was shocked.

"Well I guess not since that first one was when I was asleep. I guess I feel something. It was kind of gross but it felt nice."

"Gross? You think my kissing is gross?!" Magnus was horrified.

"Well I mean we're pretty much passing germs back and forth."

"How romantic." Magnus said sarcastically.

"Maybe we should try again. You know, for science." Alec blushed.

"Alexander, do you want me to kiss you again?"

Alec pushed him off and stood up. "I'm not sure yet." Then he walked out of the room.

Question: Pancake or omlette?