1. Meet me Under the Mistletoe

A/N Hey all! Sorry I suck at updating as of late. I'm going to be updating a Christmas themed chapter everyday until Christmas so I hope you enjoy! Love you all! 

"Alec!"

From in my bathroom, I heard my sister flop down on my bed followed by the telltale sound of a chip bag opening.

"Izzy, don't you have your own bed to eat chips on?" I said through the door as I finished drying off from my shower.

"You know I hate crumbs in my bed." My sister laughed.

"And I don't?" I walked out of my bathroom shaking my head.

"I'm your sister. What else am I here for than to annoy you?" She tilted her head and smiled trying to charm her way out of getting in trouble.

"You better be sharing." I flopped down next to her and reached into the bag without waiting for her to respond.

We ate in comfortable silence for a couple of minutes before Izzy sat up and looked at me.

"Alec, we need to talk."

"That's never good."

"First off, what the hell are you wearing?" Izzy flicked my greenish-grey sweater with her perfectly manicured, cherry red nail.

"Ouch." I flinched for show. "Iz, this is my favorite sweater."

"Calling it a sweater is a gross exaggeration. It's more a washrag than article of clothing." She smirked. "Also, you say that about every sweater."

"No I don't." I sat up and smirked. "I have 3 sweaters in my closet and this is the only one I wear."

"Yeah, anybody would know that." Izzy rolled her eyes.

"Hey, vintage is in."

"Vintage is, but this isn't it." Izzy patted my arm. "Alec, remember that homeless guy yesterday? Instead of asking you for money he actually gave you 5 bucks."

"That was just one time." I said trying to defend myself.

"Sweetie, that's not something that you get to say that about. It doesn't happen. Ever."

"Whatever. I like it." Alec got up. "And I'm going to be late."

"Ah, to go see your mystery friend." Izzy made air quotes when she said the word friend. "Maybe you should wear one of the sweaters that I got you for Christmas. I bet your friend would actually talk to you if they didn't think you were going to beg for money."

"Christmas is almost a month away." I shrugged on my black coat that probably clashed with my sweater that used to be black.

"But I have it just in my room." Izzy stood up and raced to my door. "At least wait and see it before you leave."

"Fine, but hurry." I jumped from foot to foot impatiently as she disappeared from my room. I started to put my boots on when my door opened again.

"That was quick." I laughed only to turn and see our brother Jace. "Sorry, thought you were Iz."

"I'm slightly offended?" Jace joked. "Where are you off to?"

"Nowhere." I offered.

"Right. Maybe you should change your sweater."

"Oh my hell! What is going on? Can't a man pick his own clothes?" I said exasperatedly.

"Clearly not, unless you've got a job begging for money on the street. I hear you made 5 bucks without even trying."

"I'm going to kill Izzy." I shook my head.

"There's no need to get angry. I just wanted to say good luck today. Hope you actually talk to the girl this time." Jace winked.

"Please leave." I opened my door for him.

"Remember you start by saying: Hello, my name is Alec." He smirked before continuing, "I may dress like I'm homeless but I assure you, I'm not."

"That was a mighty literate of you." I shoved my brother out of my room.

"I do my best." He laughed and looked at Izzy who was walking towards us with a bright pink sweater.

"Now hear me out." She said with a hand out.

"No way in hell is that going on me." I shook my head and ran away from them ignoring their voices. I had a place to be and I could not be late.

Question: Favorite Christmas song?