1. Squishy

Answer: Either a gypsy or Shadowhunter I think.

"Magnus!" Alec hollered as he banged on the door.

Magnus shot up in bed and looked at the clock. It was 4 am. Magnus grabbed a black, silk robe and wrapped it around his body as he padded to the door. He was worried that he had taken too long until he heard Alec grumbling. 

 "Stupid door. Stupid key. Stupid slivers." Alec continued grumbling as Magnus opened the door. 

"Alexander, what are-" Magnus hissed. "What happened to your hand?" 

Magnus kneeled down to be next to Alec who was sitting, leaned against the wall. 

"Your door is a bitch," Alec grumbled and frowned. "I don't like it."

"Alec, are you okay?" Magnus asked as he healed his hand. He was worried by the glazed over look in Alec's eyes.

"Yeah, I guess. Did you talk to your door?" Alec glared a the piece of wood.

"Talk to my- what are you talking about?" Magnus raised his eyebrow at the shadowhunter. "Alexander, are you on something? Are you drunk?"

Alec looked up and it was as if he was seeing Magnus for the first time. "Magnus!" Alec beamed up at him and grabbed his cheeks. He smashed Magnus' cheeks inward so much that it almost hurt. "Look at that pretty face."

"Alec?" Magnus said even though his words her hindered by Alec pushing his cheeks in. "What are you on?"

"You're so cute. I love your face." Alec giggled. "It's so squishy."

"Ah, thanks?" Magnus stood up and pulled Alec up too. Alec slumped against him. 

"I love that part of you that's not squishy too." Alec grabbed at Magnus who jumped out of his reach. Magnus dragged Alec into his apartment and slammed the door shut as Alec continued rambling on and giggling. Magnus pushed him onto the couch so he was sitting. 

"Alexander, tell me right now what you've taken? What happened?" Magnus shook Alec. 

Alec sneezed. "I'm sick. The annoying mundane, well vampire, but he's really still a mundane, right? I mean he's just so stupid and not cool or cold or-"

"Alexander!" Magnus snapped his fingers to get his attention. 

"What?" Alec rolled his eyes. "You sound like Jace."

"What did Simon do?" Magnus demanded.

"Oh, he gave me this green liquid. He said it would help me feel better. I do. Magnus, I think I can fly." Alec jumped up so fastly that he smacked his head against Magnus'.

"Damn it!" Magnus grabbed his head with one hand and Alec's arm with his other. "You need to calm down."

"Why?" Alec looked at him confused.

"Alec, I'm pretty sure you just gave me a black eye. Why did Simon give you something to drink and by the angel, why did you drink it?" Magnus asked as he pushed Alec back on the couch and took a seat next to him.

"Because I'm sick." Alec sneezed again. "And Jace wanted to kill me. I guess my coughing and sneezing was annoying. They made me drink the stuff. I was mad but then I was warm. I liked it. I didn't even care that the mundane was sitting on my bed. Magnus," Alec grabbed Magnus' face.  "Did I tell you that I love your face. It's so squishy."

Magnus chuckled since he knew that Alec was going to be okay. "You did say that."

"Did I?" Alec gave him an angry look. "Or can you read my mind?"

"Alec, how long ago did you take the drink?" Magnus asked as he gently pulled Alec's hands away from his face.

"Oh, ah, today? Or yesterday? What's today? It was definitely this week." Alec said as he laid down and curled up in Magnus' lap with a yawn.

"Sleepy?" Magnus asked him as he started to comb through Alec's hair.

"No," Alec said through another yawn. He coughed. "I don't like coughing. Do you have more of that drink?"

"I think you've had enough, darling. You'll feel better in the morning." Magnus smiled as he continued to comb through Alec's hair. Alec's breathing calmed and then he started to snore lightly. 

Magnus heard his phone ringing from his bedroom. He gently pushed Alec off his lap and hurried to his room. He knew who was calling from the ringtone so he flipped it open. "Hello, Clary."

"Magnus, Alec disappeared. Simon gave him some mundane medicine and we don't know where he is. I don't want to wake Jace. Can you track him?" Clary asked, sounding terrified.

"Don't worry, little biscuit. He's here." Magnus smiled as he heard Alec's snoring grow louder. "And it sounds like the nyquil is wearing off."

"Poor guy." Clary said.

"Yes, and Clary?"

"Yeah?"

"Never give him anything like that again. Next time call me." 

"I know. Sorry."

"Ah, don't be. He was hilarious." Magnus chuckled. "But never again."

"Good night, Magnus."

"Good morning, Clary." Magnus teased. He hung up and went back to the living room. He lifted Alec into his arms and carried him to his bed. He took his time to pull Alec's boots, jacket, and jeans off before tucking him into the cool sheets. Alec shivered as Magnus pulled them back to climb in behind him.

"Magnus?" Alec mumbled. 

"Alexander?" Magnus kissed his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around him.

"Your face is squishy and I love you," Alec whispered.

Magnus' laughter got stuck in his throat. Had Alec just told him that he loved him?

"Alec, what did you say?" Magnus asked.

"G'night squishy." Alec giggled and fell back asleep.

A/N Fyi, I hate being sick!!!! It's seriously the worst! I'm cold and hot at the same time. My nose is running and my throat is dry... and I'm a baby clearly hahahaha

Question: What's your go to comfort food?