Malec Gets Dirty

Answer: I understand that you're at a selfish time in your life, but please, just let me go. If you said goodbye I might come back when you've found yourself but the way it's going now I'm never coming back.

Jace walked up to Magnus's apartment. Sure, Alec and Magnus had asked him to stay away for the weekend but this was important. They needed to see this and help them. Shadowhunters and warlocks didn't get weekends off, not when the world was probably going to be ending sometime soon.

Jace knocked on the door but no one answered. He grumbled to himself as he dug in his pocket for a key. He stuck it in the lock and turned. "And that, Alec is why I stole your keys. You never answer the door." He complained as he walked inside. 

He was just going to call out that he was there when he heard something. He gently closed the door and tiptoed further inside. 

"Yes! Right there!" Alec called out.

"Faster!" Magnus called back. 

Jace heard the bed creak and realized what was going on.

"Harder, Magnus I can barely feel it!" Alec yelled. Then there was a bang. "Okay, the silencing headphones were a bad idea. Oh," Alec's voice dropped an octave. "By the angel, right there it feels so perfect."

Jace should leave, he knew it, but instead, he knocked on the door. "Uh, hey!"

"Dammit! Jace, what are you doing here?" Alec yelled and there was some shuffling. 

Magnus opened the door, "Cockblock." 

"It's an emergency. Then you can get back to your weird sex." Jace pushed into the room not caring about boundaries. 

"Sex?" Alec's face went bright red. He was sitting on the bed fully clothed with mud on his arms and chest. 

"It's fine Alec. We all do it." 

"No, we were giving each other mud massages." Magnus smirked. "The sex comes later tonight and if you do come in at that time I will throw a fireball at you and turn you into a duck."

"Ha ha." Jace rolled his eyes.

"He's not kidding." Alec shrugged. "We've practiced."

"Practiced what?"

"Turning you into a duck." Alec smiled and nodded at Magnus who swirled his hand around. 

"You wouldn-" Jace's words turned to a quack as he plopped to the floor. Alec jumped up, got a mirror, and held it in front of his best friend. Magnus and Alec laughed as the duck started quacking and squealing. It was running all over until Magnus turned him back to Jace. 

"Impressed?" Magnus asked.

"You are dicks!" Jace brushed at the small feathers that were stuck to his clothes and body.

"Nope, but we do like them." Alec laughed and Magnus held up his hand. Alec high-fived him. 

"You're amazing." Magnus beamed at Alec.

"So are you." Alec blushed. 

"Can I tell you what I came to say so you can get back to your mud sex?" Jace whined.

"It wasn't sex." Alec motioned to the fact that they were both still clothed except for Alec's shirt.

"Whatever. This could mean the end of the world." Jace declared and the couple in front of him froze.

"Oh, what is it?" Alec asked in all seriousness.

"Clary wants to go away for a long weekend." Jace huffed and sank onto the bed with his head in his hands. 

"This better be a joke." Magnus growled.

"No, it's not. Where am I supposed to take her?  What does that mean?" Jace asked.

"It means get the hell out of my apartment right now you pansy ass golden boy." Magnus dragged Jace to his feet and Alec pushed him to the door. 

"We'll talk about it on Monday, but a weekend away with Clary will be the least of your worries if you show up again."

"You've had sex in literal hell. You could take her to Wal-mart and it would be a step up." Magnus laughed as he used his magic to slam the door and put a ward on it.

"I'm sorry about him." Alec tilted his head. 

"Don't be. But can we use the mud on him?" Magnus asked with a sparkle in his eye.

"Defintely." Alec ran to their room and brought out the bucket of mud. "Open the door?"

Magnus opened the balcony for them and they dumped the mud out just as Jace walked under it. Magnus used his magic to make sure it only hit him.

"What the hell?" Jace yelped as he was covered. 

"That was beautiful." Alec smiled then frowned. "We're out of mud."

"I guess we'll have to clean off and skip that step." Magnus winked. 

"Works for me." Alec giggled. 

A/N I'll announce the winners tonight! 

Question: If you could have any superpower what would you have?