Chapter 88: Give You a Life

The Charles stood in front of the mirror, carefully arranging his suit and bow tie.

This is not his first wedding, he has had four failed or brief marriages, and the wedding march and the church and even the wedding vows are more familiar to him than the average person.

But this time, he was nervous.

His hairstyle, whether his collar was flat, whether his cuffs were perfect, when he looked at himself in the mirror, he even inexplicably sighed - why he couldn't look as young as that guy.

Because he's going to the wedding of his rival or only friend, Lawrence Owen, of fifteen years.

Owen was different from himself, he had been bohemian and unfettered all his life, and if one day he was willing to get married, then Charles believed, it would be a lifetime.

Unlike his flowing love and marriage, guys like Owen, once identified, never change.

Suddenly, Charles suddenly remembered the first time he met that guy many years ago.

At that time, I was full of confidence, like the noon sun, and I didn't put anyone in my eyes, even the top riders who were sought after by thousands of media.

Because Charles knew that he would pick them down one by one.

The first test drive into the Lotus team, the teammates who tested with him showed superb driving ability, every corner, Charles felt that he was being provoked, and even from the provocation became more and more like some kind of ambiguous ridicule, which made Charles have the urge to fight at full speed for the first time for the test drive, and the competition between the two cars almost burned the tire.

This test drive made Charles unsatisfied, and when he walked down, the guy on the opposite side just took off his hard hat and pulled off the fire cover. The flaxen hair swayed gently, the ends of the hair were dotted with daylight, and there was a hint of amorous meaning in the green eyes.

This is the first time Charles has seen such a good-looking guy, is he a man? Or a woman?

Just when Charles was abrupt, the other party walked past him with a hard hat and whistled gently.

There was a smile at the corner of the guy's lips, and the lip shape seemed to say: Don't be obsessed with me, I'm straight.

The fire of nameless karma in his heart sprang up, and the prelude to the fifteen-year contest between the two began.

At this time, Charles held the steering wheel with both hands, waiting for the red light at the intersection, and suddenly wondered what Owen would look like in his wedding dress? What kind of smile will it look like?

Sighing, Charles whispered, "You must be the happiest woman in the world, because he is actually a very good man." "

There are more than ten seconds left on the red light. Charles suddenly remembered that ten years ago, he was seriously injured in a race, the whole car was like being knocked into powder, and he was taken to the hospital because of a concussion.

When he woke up, his thighs and neck were in a cast, and at that moment, he had a trace of fear.

Ten years ago, racing safety was not as good as it is now, and such an injury could not only ruin his racing career, but also his life.

Fortunately, the team told him that he could continue racing as long as he recovered, but he would miss the next full season.

"Did you know that after this game, Irving came to the hospital to see you without giving a post-game media interview?" The assistant told him.