Chapter 15: You rule me

"DARKNIGHT?" The bartender smiled, "That's too light, isn't it?" "Not for me, but for him." I drove today.

Hunter quickly shook his hand: "I don't drink, you know..."

It would remind him of how his father had finally lost himself for the sake of alcohol.

"Hunter, you're not like him." Winston spoke.

"What?"

"You will not be destroyed by failure, you will not lose yourself. It's always your brain that's in control, not alcohol. Hunter looked at the

ice-blue liquid that had been delivered to him, and it was like the color of Winston's eyes, with a certain attraction that was hard to refuse.

"Self-control doesn't just mean that you never touch something, but that even if you're caught up in it, you're still yourself. Besides, I'll keep watching you.

Hunter was a little surprised. He knew very well that as a top racing driver, Winston must have a lot of self-control, he had to manage his body and control the car in the best condition and reaction. So Winston would have been more inclined to advise him not to drink than to try to drink.

He looked at the liquid in front of him, in fact, Hunter had never told anyone that he was afraid of alcohol in his heart, but like other young people, he had to put on the appearance of expecting him to drink and play a handsome adult.

This thing took away his father, his family. But in fact, Winston is quite right, what really took away all this is not alcohol, but his father's unwillingness to face failure.

Hunter lifted his glass and took a sip. <

Instead of choking on the taste, the cool sensation seeped into every cell along the taste buds, and the body gradually became relaxed.

"I think it's very gentle, not DARK at all!" Hunter felt like he was falling in love with the taste.

"It's like DARKNIGHT, immersing you in the comfort of quiet and tranquility, and you can't wake up until you are engulfed in the middle of the night."

Winston's voice was shallow but soft, like a feather after feather skimming through Hunter's heart.

Hunter found himself enjoying listening to Winston. Very much.

"Can I ask for another drink?" Hunter looked at the bartender.

The bartender smiled and looked at Winston.

"Give him a glass of LIPONFINGER." Winston spoke.

The bartender's hands and arms shook again, and it wasn't long before a glass of light pink wine was pushed in front of Hunter.

"Hey, it's pink?" Are you sure this is not for ladies? Hunter looked amusedly in the direction of Winston.

"Give it a try." Winston turned his face sideways.

Well, you highly recommend it, I'll give it a try.

Don't be a little sweet wine to coax girls.

Hunter took a sip, his eyes wide open, and then covered his mouth: "Oh—"

"How?" Winston leaned to his side, propped his chin up, and looked at him half-hanging from the curtain.

Hunter was stunned, it was the first time he had seen Winston show such a leisurely expression, and the laziness between his eyebrows, like a finger, gently pressed against his nerves. When he tried to hold them, they had long since disappeared silently.

"The lips are a little numb. The tongue seems to have been curled up..."

"So, its name is LIPONFINGER." Winston said.