Chapter 56: Cut down the great white shark

"So?"

"So, get a good feel for the track during the free practice session. When the game starts, don't hesitate to believe your own feelings."

"Good." Hent nodded.

"Go ahead."

"Oh."

"I see you leave."

"I don't want you to look at me!"

"Who wants you to always look at my back on the track?"

"I wipe! This time is really going to surpass you! Otherwise I am unwilling! Hunter gestured his middle finger to the other.

"Go ahead." Winston lifted his chin.

Hunter turned away and left him step by step.

But the heart is full.

As soon as he returned to the convoy, Marcus hugged him: "I was worried that you would fall asleep on the plane, and then the flight would send you back to Dubai!" "

The rest of the staff laughed along with them.

Hunter quickly took out the gifts he had prepared and distributed them to everyone, and Marcus, who received the tie, was in tears.

"I really never thought you'd bring me a gift one day. The taste of this tie is really good..."

"Winston chose it for you."

"I just say it's not like your taste!" Marcus leaned in and asked Hunter in a low voice, "Honestly, is Winston going to dig you to Ferrari?"

"Nope! Is there only competition between drivers, and there must be no love? Hunter said solemnly.

He gave the snacks he brought to Shen Xi, and Shen Xi did not hesitate to give Hunter a bear hug.

"Austin Speedway takes it to the next level." Shen Chuan smiled and came to Hunter's face and stretched out his fist.

Hunter immediately understood the meaning of Shen Chuan's words.

Austin Speedway needs a car to have strong downpower, and Shen Chuan must be confident in this performance to say this to Hunter.

"Well, this stop... Whether it's Irving, Charles, or Winston, let's see if I can get anyone off the horse."

Hunter stretched out his fist and collided with Shen Chuan.

Free practice starts the day after tomorrow, and Hunter continues to practice basic fitness and jet lag reversal these days.

After dinner, Hunter went for a walk around the Austin raceway, wanting to feel the temperature and air flow around the track and imagine the cheers of the crowd.

"Huh, Hunter? I didn't expect you to be around here?"

With a laughing voice, Hunter turned his head and saw Lawrence Owen.

In the night, his handsome face has a faint sense of mystery.

"I'll take it for a walk!" Hunter shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, I'm also your teacher, can't you treat me with respect?" Owen walked over and put an arm on Hunter's shoulder.

"You still say? What you taught me is either useless or makes me embarrassed! Hunter lowered Irving's arm.

"How could it be useless? I think it's all useful. It's just that you don't have enough experience and don't see the effect. "

Hunter didn't even know where Irving's confidence came from.