Chapter 42: I will make you food and clothing for the rest

He turned carefully and saw Winston's side face, and then he realized that the thin blanket was all over his body, and Winston's back was empty.

He also said that he told me to be careful not to catch a cold! That's how you'll catch a cold.

Hunter pulled up the quilt and pulled it in Winston's direction.

"Are you awake?" Winston's eyes opened to look at him.

"yes!" Hunter sat up cross-legged and looked out the window, "I wonder what time it is?" "

The bright moon is soft and clear in the sky, the moonlight falls on the pool, and the water vapor rises upward, everything is hazy and soft.

"It's already ten o'clock in the evening."

"Huh? I haven't done anything before it's ten o'clock at night? Hunter gave a surprised expression.

Winston leaned sideways, propped his chin and smiled: "Then you really want to do something?"

"...... It's so quiet."

"yes, so if you make a sound, it's obvious."

"...... Here you guy is again. Hunter helplessly kicked the other party lightly.

Who knew that Winston grabbed his ankle, and it all happened so fast that Hunter didn't react.

Just as he was about to retract his foot, Winston pulled in his direction.

"Hey, stop playing! What if I have cramps?"

"Didn't you do flexibility training?" Winston asked lightly, but the force of holding Hunter's ankle did not diminish at all.

"! Flexibility training is to prevent muscle strain during competition! Who has nothing to pull their legs so high!"

"Is this high?" Winston lifted Hunter's ankle up again.

His wide yukata pants fell down, and from Winston's vantage point it was definitely clear what was inside.

"Put it down!" Hunter braced his body with his arms and pushed him back.

But Winston still held himself so hard that he couldn't move at all.

"What about this?" Winston deliberately bent Hunter's knee and pulled him to the side.

"I kicked you!"

Winston still didn't let go.

Hunter suddenly felt unhappy that he had completely lost in the competition of strength. He bent his knees slightly and really jerked Winston's shoulder.

"Call you proud!"

Winston really let go, he slightly sideways, Hunter's foot rubbed past his shoulder, but he didn't expect that he suddenly grabbed Hunter's calf, pressed his knee to his shoulder, and then slowly leaned in Hunter's direction.

"The legs are lifted and pressed against the shoulders, which burn at least twenty-six calories per minute. Do you need it?"

This guy started playing tricks again.

Hunter hummed angrily and kicked the other party with one leg, who knew that he was buckled again.

Obviously he is already fast! Is Winston this guy a monster?

"You don't dare to kick me hard for fear of hurting my shoulder."

Winston's smile was shallow, but Hunter thought the guy was proud.

"Let go! Or I'll really beat you up! Hunter shook his fist.

Winston's hands released Hunter's calf, and suddenly grabbed his swinging fist, Hunter just put his leg down, who knew that Winston jerked and Hunter lunged forward directly on him.