Chapter 79: How to give myself to you twice?

Hunter's eyes widened in anger.

"I think yours there is cuter than the chocolate that Nicky sent." Winston's voice is soft, but like the strings of a cello that are slowly tightened, low with a hint of ambiguity.

Hunter's feelings couldn't have been worse.

"Drink water." Winston comforted.

"Oh..." Hunter took the glass, but Winston's next words almost broke him.

"You had a good voice last night."

Winston turned his face sideways, his hair slowly slipping from his ear, his eyelashes too close to him, as if to prick his eyeballs.

Hunter almost didn't spew the water out.

"Your voice is also very good!" Hunter returned unpleasantly.

"Or maybe so, at Sochi, if you can beat me, I'll make a better sound for you."

Winston half-tilted his chin, his gaze a kind of unconditional fascination with Hunter.

Hunter's heart was being dragged into Winston's eyes.

Winston's voice... Low, husky and sexy voice... Hunter almost reacted again when he remembered the sound of his breathing in his ear last night.

At this point Winston got up, and a fire burned in the depths of Hunter's heart.

"Well, I've seen your striptease. You said you're going to make a better sound for me, and what kind of sound it is, I want to know! "

At this time, Hunter had one hand on his knee, the other leg was spread out, and the tube of his pajama pants fell, and Winston only turned to look at it, and then turned away.

Hunter was annoyed, what does it mean not to say a word?

This race is sure to make you look good!

In Hunter's little excitement, the free practice session at Hockenheim kicked off. Due to the connection of the straight and gentle corners of this track, Shen Xi adopted a stiffer suspension tuning, and Shen Chuan also led the engineering team to reduce the downforce.

Hunter's performance in free practice surprised Marcus, who ran the fastest lap.

This also made the whole team look forward to his qualifying race.

As Hunter passed through the aisle and left with the people of the team, he happened to run into the Lotus team.

After the excellent performance of the first two stops, Chen Mobai has become a regular lineup of Lotus. This is an opponent to watch out for.

Hunter remembers the last game where this guy overtook Irving.

When the two passed by, Chen Mobai still had that meaningful smile.

Hunter suddenly thought, why didn't this guy participate in the "male rabbit party"! If he also put on rabbit ears, he would be able to taunt him well.

"Are you wondering why I didn't put on rabbit ears?" Chen Mobai asked.

"Huh?"

"Because Winston has the strength to catch up and I have the strength to fight with the drivers, at least you, Owen and Charles. My odds of winning are less than one in five, so I won't agree to Winston's challenge because of face. Chen Mobai left with a smile.

Sounding so reasonable, Hunter was speechless.

Then Hunter ran into the Mercedes convoy again, and Charles deliberately pretended not to see Hunter and was about to walk over, but Hunter got into a bad eye, grabbed him by the shoulder, and pretended to be familiar with him.