Chapter 4: Ten million dollars in underwear?

If it's someone else, maybe it's embarrassing now whether to turn around or how to apologize, but Hunter has no such concerns.

He turned around with his pockets and smiled at each other: "I'm just relieving the girl's psychological trauma because she didn't buy your undershirt ... Ah, it's a t-shirt."

"Oh, really?"

Winston's voice was lighter than expected, and his slowly sloping lips, Hunter suddenly realized ... the other laughed, although it was very shallow, but it was like an eternal flower frozen in a glass ball Opened the imprisonment, slowly blooming ...

"Then do you know why you are considered a waitress?"

"For ... why?"

Hunter didn't think the other party would talk to him, and the topic raised by the other party really interested him.

"Because you look like a child."

The smile became more obvious, and Hunt's pupil trembled. He has never seen Winston's smile and believes that all media at the scene did.

This made Hunt wonder if the other party was ridiculing himself or satirizing himself.

"So be sure to comb your bangs so that you look mature, so that you will not be regarded as a college student working as a waitress."

Hunt looked at each other, and every word Winston said was inexplicable.

At this time, the waiter walked by holding a tray filled with mineral water and juice.

Winston extended his hand, took the juice and handed it to Hunt, and the glass he took was mineral water.

Not red wine, not champagne, but juice ... Is Winston laughing at his naivety, or does he know he's not old enough to drink?

Wait ... how could Winston care about his age? Or do you think he must be small?

Just as Hunter was thinking, Winston's fingers reached into the cup, and the knuckles were stained with water, immersed in Hunter's bangs, and pushed them up, revealing his forehead.

The other's fingertips gently pressed his scalp, and Hunter, who had wanted to step back, stopped subconsciously.

"Changing a dinner dress, its waist is not suitable."

As soon as Hunter raised his eyes, he looked up at Winston and raised his face for himself.

Very focused.

I don't know if it is because his eyelashes are beautiful, so Hunter has an illusion.

"Thank you ... we ... should we have spoken only in the bathroom of the Spanish Grand Prix before?"

Why does he feel as if Winston is very familiar with himself?

But the other person just looked at him silently.

This made Hunt even more uncertain.

Just then, the voice of the auction host sounded again.

"Below is Marcus's youngest player, Evan Hunt, a bison baseball cap in middle school! The starting price is $ 500!"

Hunter turned his head in surprise, spreading his hand: "My baseball cap! I didn't say it was for auction!"

He looked in the direction of Marcus, using his eyes to ask the other party what was going on. Marcus shook his head.

"That's what my dad gave me ..." Hunt was a little reluctant, but what he really cared about was why the starting price of a Winston shirt was $ 5,000, and his baseball cap was only $ 500?