Chapter 84: EXTRA Just met you 2

"So, should we have a drink and celebrate?" Hunter suddenly raised a smile.

"How do you want to celebrate?"

"Have a party?" Hunter said.

Winston looked at him without speaking.

Hunter shook his hand and laughed even harder: "Hahahaha! What time is it, and what else can you party? And with your expression, any party is cold! "

"Yes. If you finish in the top five in the next race, I can prepare a party for you. Winston's answer was beyond Hunter's expectation.

"I want a pool party." Hunter raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Yes."

Hunter paused, then slammed Winston's shoulder with his fist: "Then it's a word." If I go luck and win you, you're going to go swimming in the pool to show me!"

"Yes."

"Hey, I'm talking about not wearing swimming trunks, bro." Hunter smiled meaningfully and walked into the hotel first.

"There are almost two weeks between the end of this race and the next, do you have any plans? Fly straight to the next stop? While waiting for the elevator, Hunter asked.

"I don't care."

"Aren't you British? Can go back to the UK to rest. "

"It's the same wherever you rest."

"How about you come with me to New York?" My friend Blue was going to team up for a hip-hop competition, and one of his threesome temporarily abstained, and I promised him to come on top if I could get back. Do you want to see it? Hunter asked.

"You know how to do street dance?" Winston pressed his chin slightly.

"Are you kidding? I jumped well! "

The two walked into the elevator, and at the moment Winston stood steady, Hunter suddenly lowered his waist and supported the ground with one hand, his legs dangled in front of Winston's eyes, with a certain sense of rhythm, stepping on the elevator wall without sound, the elevator only swayed slightly, and then a rotation, he stood up again.

The elevator doors opened, and Hunter faced Winston and walked backwards: "How? Come and see? "

"Good." Winston replied.

"Huh? You say good? "

"So what should I say?"

"Criticize me for not doing my job." Hunter shrugged his shoulders.

"You jumped well just now. Street dancing can also activate the muscles of your whole body and exercise your body's coordination, why should I criticize you for not doing your job? "

Winston's answer was calm.

Hunter smiled: "I'll book you a ticket!" You can sleep with me! How about leaving tomorrow morning? Or do you need to inform Scuderia Ferrari? "

"Leave tomorrow morning."

"Haha, I like you so cheerful!"

Hunter originally thought that Winston's promise to go with him was just polite, but he didn't expect it to be true.

That night, Winston sat alone at the end of the bed.

The curtains were drawn tightly, and there was no light in the huge hotel room except for the electronic alarm clock at the bedside.

He half-tilted his head and closed his eyes, his mind repeating the image of Hunter dangling in front of him with one hand.

The hem of his T-shirt fell down, revealing most of the waistline, the seemingly slender but powerful muscle line of the young boy after a special exercise.