Chapter 6: you can be my friend first

"What? The manager of our team also said I wasn't tight enough! Hunter shrugged his shoulders.

"Do you know slingshots? Tighter and tighter, refusing to let go, there is always no point. Winston opened the car door and came to Hunter's side.

"You wait for me here. I went to turn on the lights in the test lane.

"Hey, you're not afraid I'll drive away your Ferrari."

"Then you take it." Winston walked over to the control room and shook his hand indifferently.

"Ah... How did I forget... At this guy's worth, a Ferrari sports car is probably like buying a RC car for him? Wait, he was a Ferrari team, and he couldn't figure out that the sports car didn't cost anything at all.

Thinking about it, Hunter's heart began to sour again.

"Oops, it's not healthy to get along with people like that, and it affects the pH balance of the body."

Only the sound of "Kara" was heard from afar, and the test track, which was originally pitch black, instantly brightened.

Hunter subconsciously blocked his eyes with the back of his hand and turned his face sideways. Someone walked up to him and blocked the light for him.

"Winston..."

"You drive."

"What?"

"Don't worry about anything, drive it until it bursts."

"Drive to the burst cylinder? This is your car! Hunter looked at him with wide eyes.

"Yes, this is my car. SSo you don't have to be reluctant. Hunter looked into Winston's

eyes, looking for traces of this guy's "cold humor."

But he was serious.

At that moment, Hunter came to his senses.

It's you who say, "Don't be reluctant." Don't really be scrapped by me and show a regretful face.

Hunter got into the driver's seat, Winston came to the co-pilot's seat, and as soon as he fastened his seat belt, the sports car sped out.

Although supercars are not as difficult to control as F1 cars, the throttle and gear control aimed at breaking the limit fill Hunter's heart with pleasure.

Rushing through one bend after another, faster and faster, as if the oncoming wind formed a huge wall, crashing into it, but being thrown behind by him.

The runway and the wheels were almost burning, and Hunter felt that he was looking forward to the moment when he broke through the limits.

Only a "bang-" was heard, it was the sound of a soul splitting, and the sports car swung to the side, dropping sharply and stopping.

Hunter's hand was still gripping the steering wheel, and he didn't seem to have woken up from the speed he had just experienced.

Winston next to him was silent without uttering a word.

"...... Seems like smoke? Hunter looked at the other side.

"Hmm."

Under the bright light, Winston's side face was like a cold cliff, and Hunter could not guess what he was thinking.

"It really exploded..." <

"I saw it."

"I can pay you..." Although his annual salary is not as good as a fraction of Winston's, a Ferrari he should... Or the loss.