Chapter 86: EXTRA Just Met You 4

"Of course it's true." Winston replied.

"Hahaha! It's such a good fortune to know you! Hunter suddenly bent down, grabbed Winston's legs, and picked him up.

"What are you doing!" Winston pressed his shoulder.

"Blue said I'll hold your thigh! I feel aggrieved in my heart! But I can't let him swallow back the words he said! So you can only really hug your thighs! Hunter squinted and smiled heartlessly.

Winston lowered her eyes to look at him, and the big boy's eyes were full of his looks.

A unique world that covers the entire world as far as the eye can see.

Just as Hunter was about to put him down, Winston turned his face sideways, looked at him coolly and said, "Then you have the ability not to let me down." "

"Huh?"

"I really like the height. When I'm satisfied, you let go. "

"No, I'm just kidding, are you really angry?" There was a little trepidation in Hunter's expression.

This trepidation made Winston's heart feel inexplicably satisfied.

"I'm not angry. I really like your joke, and you just let me like it for a little longer. "

"Isn't it... Just hug you and you're angry? Hunter's expression was like a little lion cub, originally wanted to tease the adult male lion, thinking that the other party would not take himself seriously, who knew that the male lion slapped him on the waist, this time it is not up or down.

"If you hold me like that, I'm not angry."

There was no expression on Winston's face, except for a pair of hands lightly resting on Hunter's shoulders.

From time to time, pedestrians passed by, looking at them with strange eyes.

Hunter was embarrassed at first, then showed a broken can and broke expression, and directly held Winston upside down.

"Okay, you like it, then I'll hold you."

I don't believe that with so much attention, Winston could not tell him to let him go.

It turns out that Hunter underestimated Winston, a man who can automatically filter people and things he doesn't care about.

For five minutes, Winston didn't even move.

Although it takes extremely strong arm strength to control the steering wheel of F1, Winston's weight is not light, and he is relatively high among racing drivers, and his muscles are dense, and Hunter insisted for a quarter of an hour, a little... Can't stand it.

"Well, we're a little bored like this, otherwise how about you take your phone out and play music?" Hunter asked the other.

"Your arm is a little shaky, can't you hold on?" Winston asked.

"I can't hold on? I'm fine with more than two hours of competition, it's only a few minutes? "

Hunter's self-esteem took a small toll.

"This way." Winston raised his hand and looked at his watch, "It's about a quarter of an hour now, and there's still one hour and forty-five minutes."

Hunter's internal organs and six lungs trembled.

"You're heavier than the steering wheel..."

"Then you want to let me down?"

"Want to..."

"Then let it go."

Hunter granted amnesty in a dream and put Winston down.

"Let's go, go see what you said striptease."